FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Hello all...Good to see some familiar faces (Names)...Thanks Tony for the addition...Seems my old account went away. Good luck to all the SBE's...and as hard as it is...try to relax...Chances are results won't post until next week some time...Enjoy the last few days and weekends with the family...because soon you will have a very busy schedule, if selected. :)

yepper, everyone's old account went away - the forum got hack (courtesy of Russia). If others were wondering, now you know, join up and stress with Msduval2u

Well it is good to see you are still "fighting the good fight"...really appreciate what you do here.

well thank you kindly and before I forget darnit... Welcome back ! I enjoy "seeing" old timers returning.  BBb)

Guest Msduval2u

yepper, everyone's old account went away - the forum got hack (courtesy of Russia). If others were wondering, now you know, join up and stress with Msduval2u

I would like this but, they way my account is set up...

Guest Blondie

Does anyone else think the rumors have gone quiet cause the Triads have been notified to check the BOL access?

I would say that is highly unlikely.  It looks like NAC's new approach is publicly announcing when they are going to release results, once it gets close to that time.  Since there hasn't been an announcement I don't think anyone has access to any results.  It's looking more and more like they are going to come out next week after all.  If NAC made its announcement tomorrow, the soonest the triad could get results would be Thursday, with a Friday public release.  Announcing the results will be out in 24 hours doesn't seem like something NAC would do (or has done), so if we don't hear anything from them by the end of today I would expect a triad/public release next week.

Guest IT1 (SCW/SW) Pastafarian

I have lurked for years on here ;) 

I am going IA and was in NMPS today doing my screening. A Chief going forward as well was on the board last year and said August 1st was the day when we got talking about results.

:ph34r:

Who knows? I am leaning toward next week.

Guest YN4LIFE

I think it is up to the individual commands to run their CPO 365 program how they see fit.  There are many facets to consider (i.e., ship's schedule, how many personnel onboard).  MCPON guidance is exactly that, guidance.  Take for instance, my current command does not use the CPO 365 guide (the PQS-esque book), but my last command did.  I think every command tailors the program to what is going to work best for that command.

I have lurked for years on here ;)

I am going IA and was in NMPS today doing my screening. A Chief going forward as well was on the board last year and said August 1st was the day when we got talking about results.

:ph34r:

Who knows? I am leaning toward next week.

A fellow pastafarian!

I was leaning towards this week...but it's looking more and more like wishful thinking.

Guest Papitai

A little late but I'm extremely busy this deployment! Here are my stats for the past 5 years:

NOV 09; MP - Shore

NOV 10: EP  #3 of 14 - Shore

APR 11: Transfer EP 1 of 1

NOV 11: P - Sea

NOV 12: #1 MP - Sea

NOV 13: #1 EP of 24. - Sea

Acting LCPO for the last 13 months ( reflected in the intro of last eval)

SOY at current Command

PPME

MOVSM

NCOM

JCOM

8 NAM's

Holding a CPO billet and DLPO at same time

CFL

Security Manager

FCPOA VP

DCTT

ATTT

ESWS Board member

Cautiously optimistic... 5th time up, as others... It's definitely in God's hands!

Guest Msduval2u

Looking at alot of these credentials I feel like i'm slacking heavily and under qualified :128_34:

all you can say is "Why not me?"...there are 108 YN quotas out there...so, why not me?

Guest FCC_Thawk

After looking at how other people are stacking, I all of a sudden feel like I'm going to get another N.... Smh

Guest NGUAC1

Looking at alot of these credentials I feel like i'm slacking heavily and under qualified :128_34:

Dont sell yourself short Shipmate!

You have to think about how the people on this forum are the exception not the rule. I'm sure you'd have no problem naming 10 people in your rate that you easily outclass, there are far more of them in the Navy. The people here are hungry to make Chief, and are doing everything we can to meet that goal. How many others in your rate are just collecting a paycheck? I'm willing to bet that it's more than you realize.

I would like this but, they way my account is set up...

I got a checking and a savings, but all my money is in my savings, so i gotta switch it