FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest Msduval2u

oh, pmed my family, they said it's cappucino grande so now I know Italian too  :)

you should save that in your phone so you dont forget when you go back...unless you are a regular and they remember your order now.

I'm still predicting we will hit 100 pages by the time results are released.  Everyone have a great weekend!

yeah I was thinking about that today saying we might hit it, nyc rigger thinks we'll go more  :D

Guest NGUAC1

Good Morning!...downing my cup of joe! Thanks for your website! It really keeps me on an even keel and it's good to see good people who care about their careers as much as I do!...My peers in my department do not share my same passion and it's exhausting at times to get them on board!

Good Morning!...downing my cup of joe! Thanks for your website! It really keeps me on an even keel and it's good to see good people who care about their careers as much as I do!...My peers in my department do not share my same passion and it's exhausting at times to get them on board!

yepper Saturday morning cup of coffee is great! No problem with the website, I'd say it's more of our website. I know career stuff can get dry but it is about peoples future - even after they get out of the Nav but thanks it is most definitely fun  BBb)

Guest amcreed

good morning folks, hope you all are having a nice cup of foo foo café

Good morning!  On the duty today after having our command picnic yesterday.  They announced there that I got SSOQ.  Nice little extra padding for either the Selection eval or my transfer eval.  Either way, it's happening in Sept.  CMC here wishes, if I didn't get selected, that I was going to be around till NOV so that I could be put up for SSOY.  I must be doing something right!  And, on another note, the board should end this week.  The sooner the better.  Keep your eyes and ears open for the "call out" folks!

Good morning!  On the duty today after having our command picnic yesterday.  They announced there that I got SSOQ.  Nice little extra padding for either the Selection eval or my transfer eval.  Either way, it's happening in Sept.  CMC here wishes, if I didn't get selected, that I was going to be around till NOV so that I could be put up for SSOY.  I must be doing something right!  And, on another note, the board should end this week.  The sooner the better.  Keep your eyes and ears open for the "call out" folks!

well congratulations on the SSOQ!!  :)

Guest FCC_Thawk

FYI, i am limited to a 10 mile radius of Imperial Beach :D

That's perfect then. I live right down Palm Ave in South San Diego. I also happen to be from Imperial Beach... Mar Vista High Class of 1998

Good morning! On the duty today after having our command picnic yesterday. They announced there that I got SSOQ. Nice little extra padding for either the Selection eval or my transfer eval. Either way, it's happening in Sept. CMC here wishes, if I didn't get selected, that I was going to be around till NOV so that I could be put up for SSOY. I must be doing something right! And, on another note, the board should end this week. The sooner the better. Keep your eyes and ears open for the "call out" folks!

I was selected SSOQ as well, but selected for Chief or not I know I will still be here since I don't have an LCPO right now.

I wonder on a scale of 1-10, how confident everyone is of there chances. Right now I'm at about a 5. In May, I was around an 8. Seems like it drop everyday! Lol. Good news is that my confidence level for next yr is a 10.

Guest PRigger2000

I hope these next few weeks blow by! I can't tell if being underway is making time go by faster or slower. Any way how are my fellow PRs feeling about their chances this year?

Guest NGUAC1

Hello fellow rigger! I started out with allot of confidence but as the time passes I start having doubts. There are so many good PR's out there and so little quotas its tough!

Guest NGUAC1

I feel the same way about my chances....the closer it gets, the less confident about my chances I feel....I think it's natural and I also think it's a great sign that you are humble and not overly cocky!

Guest PRigger2000

Hello fellow rigger! I started out with allot of confidence but as the time passes I start having doubts. There are so many good PR's out there and so little quotas its tough!

Yeah the competition is stiff! Promotion to PRC has always been pretty tough. This is my 5th time up and I hope it's my last time! But you know what they always say... "Pick your rate, pick your fate" Shoot me a PM if you want to compare records some time.