FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest CM1(SCW/EXW/PJ)

CMC is 74% for sea and 95% for shore so it looks more like sea if I make it. I'm on shore right now and want to stay in San Diego though. Been here just at a year from whidbey island and just bought a house in November and my son loves his school.

Headed to shore in hueneme next if I don't make it. Not really looking forward to it.

Guest ShortStackJo

Hueneme isn't a bad area! We actually own a home in the area! 

Headed to shore in hueneme next if I don't make it. Not really looking forward to it.

Guest CM1_SKI

If I Don't make then I will retire out of here, if I make it they will probably send me to nmcb pick a number in hueneme.

Actually, I don't need to let you know about your follow up requests. I have already posted that the answer is in the "Forum News & Updates". I have also repeatedly requested that people check that area before emailing me. Now you have instructions for me to follow so... 

Here's the plan to make things easier (on myself): 

1) Take that silver spoon out of your mouth
2) Continue emailing me even though you are now blacklisted at the server level.

I did a risk assessment - this simple plan should work

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming
  • Like 1

Guest CM1(SCW/EXW/PJ)

Hueneme isn't a bad area! We actually own a home in the area!

I know I did three years out there. I have been able to not go back to the same location for every duty station.

Guest CM1(SCW/EXW/PJ)

If I Don't make then I will retire out of here, if I make it they will probably send me to nmcb pick a number in hueneme.

Good luck on the S. Tried for a NMCB nothing open with them closing 74 down.

Guest CM1_SKI

Finding orders anywhere has been a pain with all of the decoms going down. Not even including the three battalions they got rid of. Msrons, corivrons, cbmus etc.

Guest LCarp3

I hear you. I am an LS in Gulfport stationed at Group. I am trying to go to a battalion if I make it. Just married mil-2-mil and want to stay in the area.

Guest CM1_SKI

I hear you. I am an LS in Gulfport stationed at Group. I am trying to go to a battalion if I make it. Just married mil-2-mil and want to stay in the area.

Wouldn't mind Gulfport because we have a house down there as well. Spent most of my time down there between battalions and what used to be called the 20th, now group.

Guest CM1_SKI

First time for me.

Do you all remember your first time?

Yup. I was deployed to Cuba. Its easy to remember all of the disappointing "n"s.

Uh oh someone ticked tony off. 

Yeah lol, someone gave instructions to reply to them in case of such ands such. I want to learn how to send out demanding emails too, they look important. He's still blacklisted though...  :D

• Like 1

Guest LCarp3

Wouldn't mind Gulfport because we have a house down there as well. Spent most of my time down there between battalions and what used to be called the 20th, now group.

When my orders were cut, it was to the 20th. By the time I had checked in (Jun 2013), the name change had already taken effect.

Got PT Tuesday morning. Usually not done with PT, showered and back to work before 0900. Hoping I get called into the CMCs office on my way in.

Guest ET1again

Got PT Tuesday morning. Usually not done with PT, showered and back to work before 0900. Hoping I get called into the CMCs office on my way in.

0900 is a terrible release time for basically everyone except us on the east coast and maybe those is Western Europe like Rota...

Guest AOCMAC

4th time up  but when I see folks in here in the 95 year group its scares me a little !   Just gonna keep pushing if I get the N though. 

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

0900 is a terrible release time for basically everyone except us on the east coast and maybe those is Western Europe like Rota...

I roll into work at 7am PST. If no one calls me and I show up and no one pulls me into an office....I'll know.

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

Ok so I've been out if it while sick, is it triad notification at 0900 PST? I think I just read Tuesday every time.