FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Enjoy your weekend, because for some of us in this fourm, it will be the last normal weekend for a while...

I'm just curious how phase ii would work for guys on night shift. It would be interesting for sure.

Guest clods_hubby

I'm just curious how phase ii would work for guys on night shift. It would be interesting for sure.

it won't matter... they'll do anything if the get the "S"! i know i would!

From what I've seen in the past if you get the S and are on night shift, you will no longer be on night shift.  You basically are pulled out of any duties you have, and do nothing but phase 2.  Obviously that cannot always be the case, but for the most part that is what I've seen happen in the past. 

From what I've seen in the past if you get the S and are on night shift, you will no longer be on night shift. You basically are pulled out of any duties you have, and do nothing but phase 2. Obviously that cannot always be the case, but for the most part that is what I've seen happen in the past.

One of the things that I have seen is that you continue to do your daily duties throughout phase ii. I've just never seen anyone make it on night shift.

I would guess 24 hours after TRIAD release.  Not 100% though.

They've corrected that a while back. Statistics on NKO will be the last thing updated and has no specific timeframe.

Guest FCC_Thawk

So with a few days left before results, how are you spending your weekend?

Watch tonight and then I'll just spend time with family tomorrow.

Guest IS1(SW/AW)

Here's a question someone here may know the answer to... On my BOL for last year it shows 2 N's for that cycle entered about one week apart from each other... Some have suggested it meant I got a second look and still not selected.. Anyone??

Posted this earlier, no response yet, anyone have any idea on the 2 N's in one cycle?

Guest RJMIII

Posted this earlier, no response yet, anyone have any idea on the 2 N's in one cycle?

Should have been listed as under review if they were re-reviewing your record. Happened to one of my friends and she was selected after the review was over. Seems like they just wanted more information/clarification on something in her record. Im not sure about yours but thats the info i have about her situation. Hope it helps!

Guest Broddog

So with a few days left before results, how are you spending your weekend?

Enjoying possibly my last liberty port for a while. Well at least hoping so...

Guest CM1_SKI

not that you wont, but be sure to update us either way if you make it. I'm pulling for you!

I most definitely will! This board has been my salvation for the last few years! Thank you for the support!

Guest CM1_SKI

Watch tonight and then I'll just spend time with family tomorrow.

Sorry about watch! I have CDO and a 2000 to 2400 on Tuesday! Going to be a long day if I do make it! But as for this weekend I am hanging with the wife and kiddos!

Guest Msduval2u

Hey, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...gonna have game night tonight and enjoy ourselves before the results and my hubby's deployment

Guest FCC_Thawk

Should have been listed as under review if they were re-reviewing your record. Happened to one of my friends and she was selected after the review was over. Seems like they just wanted more information/clarification on something in her record. Im not sure about yours but thats the info i have about her situation. Hope it helps!

Ahh ok... I have had two N's for the last two years... I wonder what they're looking for...

Guest LongtimeFramer

That happened to me too. I never even bothered to ask why.

*** 23% Discount!! ****

Take advantage of this today!
Members who add a profile pic between
now and 8/15/2014 will get a 23% discount
on all bandwidth used to access this forum!!

*** Brought to You By NavyAdvancement.com ****

:big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti