FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest cali_gmwife

Word on the street by the FLT MCPO is:

"The selection board is not required to fill all quotas; only the best and most fully qualified candidates will be selected for advancement."

Well that's not a slight punch to the gut when you already feel a little unsure... yikes..  My heart truly goes out to all of you who are trying to advance in your careers... 

Good luck to all the people on here waiting for results. Enjoy this weekend with your families, or catching up on your housework (laundry, etc.) Once the results are out, and if you are one of the blessed ones to get the "S", you will not have time for anything.

Guest Intel Weenie

Yepper, page 160 or 161 so YOU have braggin' rights on that...

So there everyone!!

:15_128:

Ahem... Page 158 <----This guy. lol

Guest Intel Weenie

Ahem... Page 158 <----This guy. lol

Granted I'm sure someone said next week from the beginning :) just messing around

I think that is the most frustrating part of it!

yep it is i dont mind waiting but not knowing is the worse part of it that is why i got on here at least last year they did more of course we were on deployment not in homeport.

Guest ET1again

At least this forum puts out information...I haven't seen or heard anything from my leadership about the Tuesday release thing...would someone e-mail it to me?

Guest Msduval2u

I guess everyone logged off I can't see the ratio of guest to members anymore :bigemo_harabe_net-76:

Once the forum gets packed, tony turns certain features off

Everyone may not have received that email.  I'm on a BIG ship and I haven't seen anything.

True but my command has not even said a word about it and when I ask they told me I would just have to wait and see. Its just very frustrating.

At least this forum puts out information...I haven't seen or heard anything from my leadership about the Tuesday release thing...woudld someone e-mail it to me?

same here please

Guest Intel Weenie

oh yeah, the pages went down from the people I booted, forgot

I meant I said something on page 158, AGang was on page 159 (oops edit lol)  :P I do think someone had that info in before me though...I can't remember who...and I'm too lazy to dig lol.

Guest ET1again

people it's posted on here already

Was hoping to have the e-mail so I could forward it along to all the impatiently waiting FCPO's around my command, that's all.

Guest Msduval2u

Was hoping to have the e-mail so I could forward it along to all the impatiently waiting FCPO's around my command, that's all.

Copy and paste...

Guest ibeira

UGH, Waiting till tuesday for results. Well there goes my weekend. That really sucks I cant see straight waiting on these results. This is my last shot before I retire.

UGH, Waiting till tuesday for results. Well there goes my weekend. That really sucks I cant see straight waiting on these results. This is my last shot before I retire.

Works out for me.  My sons Birthday is tomorrow so I get to go out this weekend and have fun with him.  Oh Yeah!!!

Guest ET1again

Copy and paste...

Yeah...but just a copy/paste coming from me looks like more RUMINT than fact.  An e-mail chain from 'someone' up high is 1000 times more beliveable.

If you want the email to see the to and from pm me your email, and please the full email as outlook address book is a bit of a pain when going through the web browser.  I'm up for about 20 more minutes then I'm crashing, gotta work tonight.  Unless you just want to copy and paste what Tony posted.

Guest ET1again

If you want the email to see the to and from pm me your email, and please the full email as outlook address book is a bit of a pain when going through the web browser.  I'm up for about 20 more minutes then I'm crashing, gotta work tonight.  Unless you just want to copy and paste what Tony posted.

PM sent, thanks!

Yeah...but just a copy/paste coming from me looks like more RUMINT than fact.  An e-mail chain from 'someone' up high is 1000 times more beliveable.

PM me your .mil address and i'll send you what I got.