Chief

Petty Officer by the Fiscal Year 2015 E-7 Selection Board are scheduled

to

be posted to commands' BUPERS Online (BOL) accounts Tuesday, Aug. 5, at

a.m. EDT, with public release via NAVADMIN 24 hours later on Wednesday,

Aug.

I also got this email from my Master Chief

Guest Blondie

This is the second latest that results have been released in a loooong time.  The only time they were released later was the year Millington flooded.  What gives?

Guest ISCmarriedtoITC

All I can stay is stand by and rest up. For those of you who are selected you will be glad you were able to get a little sleep

Guest ISCmarriedtoITC

as I said, please substantiate.. don't just post the information

Sorry Tony. master Rigger and a few others posted about the email earlier so I posted the info.

Just got an e-mail from my CMC  forwarded from FLTCM saying that the results WILL be posted to triad on the 5th and available to public on the 6th!

I also was told during command quarters from our CMC who said he just received an email from FLTCM saying Tuesday triad release and Wednesday public release. So we all can chill this weekend and not over hype the rumours.

I want to really thank the CMC who sent that. It's really kind the stuff you all do from an unconventional track to help out people you may not even know but who are part of the family...

New Chiefs Names to be Release Next Week
Chief of Naval Personnel Public Affairs Office

WASHINGTON - The names of active duty Sailors selected to advance to Chief Petty Officer by the Fiscal Year 2015 E-7 Selection Board are scheduled to be posted to commands' BUPERS Online (BOL) accounts Tuesday, Aug. 5, at 9 a.m. EDT, with public release via NAVADMIN 24 hours later on Wednesday, Aug. 6.

Approximately 3,900 quotas were announced in June, with overall advancement opportunity of 24.09 percent for this cycle. This was a 2.59 percentage point drop from last cycle though still above 10-year average of 22.7%.

The selection board is not required to fill all quotas; only the best and most fully qualified candidates will be selected for advancement.

Because the Navy advances to vacancies, opportunities vary by rating. Advancement planners work to smooth overall opportunity across cycles.

Thanks,

<name removed>

Sorry Tony. master Rigger and a few others posted about the email earlier so I posted the info.

Well I'll tell you you are sweet, just have other "behind the scenes" issues that happen so I have to bring it up... THANK YOU!!!  BBb)

All right people. the crash was related to "Out of memory" on server. Braggin' rights on that one.  BBb)

Please keep the F% down, I'll be discussing with support about adding more memory. Not sure if I'll do it but not too worried about stuff... You all are awesome  :D

Just checked my email, and got the same thing Tony just posted forwarded to all the First's in my command by our CMC.

Guest Msduval2u

Just got an e-mail from my CMC  forwarded from FLTCM saying that the results WILL be posted to triad on the 5th and available to public on the 6th!

I put this out at lier this week...everyone told me I was wrong. I don't pull this info out of nowhere people...

Guest Dusten

If your husband is selected, he is going to be joining a brother/sisterhood. We take care of eachother. If he has to cover the duties at home because his spouse could not get the day off, that would be understood. His other Selectee's would have to pick up his part and he would need to communicate all of this with his sponsor.

This is good to hear

Guest NGUAC1

I put this out at lier this week...everyone told me I was wrong. I don't pull this info out of nowhere people...

Respecfully, I dont think anyone doubted you in earnest....It was more than likely in denial coupled with conflicting reports from other "reliable" sources.

• Like 1

and that's how it has worked since time immemorial on this forum. we do see a little better picture of what is going on but it's only because of the members.  BBb)

Of course when the rumors start including bigfoot all I can do is slap my head.

:bigemo_harabe_net-32:

Now I'm going completely nuts.  Word on the street is that an OCS board has convened and results were pushed to BOL.  Only thing that is confusing is that I can't see anything and my XO can't see anything.  I called fleet processing about it and they said that they are in the process of pushing results out.  It would be epic if I found out about OCS and CPO on the same day but from what I'm reading, most seem to think it's going to be Tuesday. 

Well i was hoping for today but if that many people got the same message i guess next week it is. Either way i wish everyone the best of luck.

Well, as usual I did not get that email or any news from my command!  Thank you all for the update of next week!  Now I can finish that honey do list for my wife, just incase I get selected!  Still going to be addicted to this forum though, can't help it, too much fun!

same here i just wish they would say something.

Guest DWeeB

So, like, I was chillen @ my hubs's work today, and found out you are an idiot savant.

Seems legit. I'm headed to the NEX because my peter won't pickup right meow.

Guest Intel Weenie

I was right there with you ;)  No one trusts the secret squirrels though...

Guest Proud Navy Wife 07

Thank you to all who sent the message to Tony and thank you Tony for posting the message for us.  I can step away from the page for a while and get some stuff done.  I know people are wanting results now but take advantage of this one last weekend.  Get plenty of rest and enjoy your family and friends.  You will be busy once that big "S" shows up.  Good Luck to all