FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest Intel Weenie

Well... Today is my prediction day and I've been spot on for the last 3 years. Soon my friends.... Soon....

I hope you're right...getting a little tired of waiting to find out I didn't make it ;) lol

Guest cali_gmwife

On more distracting news--- Did they put out when the pinning ceremony was--- Husband's command was saying Friday the 12th, on here, I see a lot about Tuesday the 16th... If you need 6 weeks then let's hope for Tomorrow results and a Friday pinning... Family keeps asking and we keep saying nothing is certain ... No news till we at least know the results . Oh families.

Guest we do it with freqs

Ugh I hate being stationed at a Joint Command. Our Master Chief is a SEAL so he's off in his own world. Of our "triad" he's the only one who filled out the paperwork to get command access...and he went on leave for 2 weeks. I asked our admin if there were contingency plans in place for the results (seeing as the only person who can pull them up is gone) and I was told no. No contingency plans in place. Was told we will have to wait until the results are made public or they pop up on our individual BOL.....Awesome

Guest IT1 (SCW/SW) Pastafarian

I am in Bahrain and my IA command does not have access to my home UIC on BOL. Well, no sleep to Brooklyn i guess.

Guest Intel Weenie

On more distracting news--- Did they put out when the pinning ceremony was--- Husband's command was saying Friday the 12th, on here, I see a lot about Tuesday the 16th... If you need 6 weeks then let's hope for Tomorrow results and a Friday pinning... Family keeps asking and we keep saying nothing is certain ... No news till we at least know the results . Oh families.

The pinning is always on or as close to 16 September as possible.

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

Ugh I hate being stationed at a Joint Command. Our Master Chief is a SEAL so he's off in his own world. Of our "triad" he's the only one who filled out the paperwork to get command access...and he went on leave for 2 weeks. I asked our admin if there were contingency plans in place for the results (seeing as the only person who can pull them up is gone) and I was told no. No contingency plans in place. Was told we will have to wait until the results are made public or they pop up on our individual BOL.....Awesome

Awesome is not the adjective I would use to describe your scenario, but it is within the confines of the rules so it's probably the better choice..... Sorry man!

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

yours is good too! love the memes on this site.

My favorite was many many pages back, it had this creepy little marionette doll and it said results come out and chiefs are like wanna play?  or something like that, it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing!

Guest Papitai

:wacko:  Too many "my Chief said", "my CMC said"!!! LOL!!! Here's mine: I was told next week but today they were talking about tonight... (i'm in the 5th fleet...)... Where would it be? Only MCPON knows! :angry:

Either way, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

H

I was just told by my mentor that it will be next Wednesday, he's 99% on point with everything but I'm hoping it's the 1% this time. Lol...

Guest Chelle

So my Chief walks by office and starts playing "Wonderful Time of the Year" Christmas song. he told me to turn off my music and started playing the song with a HUGE grin on his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH! I think I am going to go crazy lol

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

Another silly question from me.  When the "S" business starts, how likely is it that the new selectees will get Labor Day off?  I ask because daycare will be closed and with my work I have a huge deadline 9/15 and again 10/15 so historically we don't take labor day we use it sometime in between 9/15 and 10/15 as 9/15 is the bigger deadline for my coworkers, 10/15 is a biggie for me .......