FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest theET

Justin?

No hes a FC I must have got there right after you left. No one knew I was coming because I came from RTC and got there about the same time as RDC's and SELRES guys. I went four months with Plantinos and Shlink thinking I was a SELRES until they asked me.

Guest ISCmarriedtoITC

I was actually a Dell customer for about my whole time in the Navy until this last computer...  It's their customer service that ruined it for me...  Oh an you gotta get yourself a profile pic... the siloutte or however you spell that is creepy to me... I hate the sill ooo et

That's like me and sprint I paid to canex my contracts because of their customer service.... Dells make my life hard as a IS. I need Nothing less than a HP to get it done

This coming from the dog man pic :)

I have a medical condition and I would thank you not to bring it up again!  Good Day Sir!

Guest ET1again

No hes a FC I must have got there right after you left. No one knew I was coming because I came from RTC and got there about the same time as RDC's and SELRES guys. I went four months with Plantinos and Shlink thinking I was a SELRES until they asked me.

Oh yeah...duh! Craig's out in Cali playing AT, not sure what's up with Dex though. I do remember a bunch of red ropes and a few other new guys that showed up right as I was unhappily rolling out.

Guest theET

Oh yeah...duh! Craig's out in Cali playing AT, not sure what's up with Dex though. I do remember a bunch of red ropes and a few other new guys that showed up right as I was unhappily rolling out.

Yeah Dex is out here in San Diego as well I forget what ship hes on now I know that he transfered after he made EMC.  So yeah that was me.

Guest AE1forlife

nearly 2200 and 196 people and me are still here looking at these forums trying to distract themselves from the stress of selection season.  6 months after we took the test 3 after we found out we are SBE gosh they like to try our patience 

I donno about that Google guy though...

Who me using google to try and see if vegas has a bet line on the results?  Off to work will see how many are on tomorrow when I get home from work with everyone anticipating tomorrow being the day.

Can't sleep. Must check forum. I keep thinking about this. Can't think about anything else. Maybe there will be good news in the morning.

Guest bigredsnoopy

My SEL checked this morning......whole lot of NOTHING so far.

At the next CNP all hands I am going to ask why we cant have published dates every year. 6 time up for me and it doesnt get any easier. I dont see why we cant have published dates for all advancements, to inlude officers.

At the next CNP all hands I am going to ask why we cant have published dates every year. 6 time up for me and it doesnt get any easier. I dont see why we cant have published dates for all advancements, to inlude officers.

Let me know if you get a real answer, or if you get the brush off.

Something something chop chain. Something something possible delays. Something something insert political answer. I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.

Guest AZ4LIFE

Well Good morning all.  Today is the day that I picked months ago.  If I am wrong it will only cost me one coke for a bet I made with one of the Senior Chiefs and the rest of my nerves.

The only thing I've heard at work about results was a 2nd class on nights ask me if I was ready to find out I'd be wearing anchors tomorrow.  So I guess some people here think tomorrow is the day, but haven't really heard much chatter about it.  Either way I have to do duty section muster in the morning, and command pt.  After that it's go home and F5 this forum to read the good gossip.

Guest Bored329

Someone just told me a similar tale to what you all heard in VA about CMCs already knowing. Kinda strange because I am almost literally as far away from there as you can be while still on this planet.

Guest shooter mcgavin

Anyone else's Chiefs acting differently this afternoon? Mine sure were. I can't help but hope it is a sign that things are doing to happen this week.. 

hilarious avatar!