FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest theET

I left there in Apr '11...got there Aug 2007. I was actually PTSed out of ET and ended up as a CTR until Feb of this year...then I converted back(took a lot of 'work' before I dropped my 1306 though). Take that PTS!!!

Were you at ATT or A school, there was alot of talk about someone who just left and had to crossrate from ATT.

That's the thing about working mids, we only have 2 Chiefs on shift.  No email chatter saying anything about results either.  In a way it's nice because they don't want to get peoples hopes up maybe?

Guest Msduval2u

So does the Triad receive the complete list or just those at the command? I ask because even though my husband reported to the new command in June, the paperwork was not routed up until this week.

They only get the command results. The public will be able to view next day

Guest ET1again

Were you at ATT or A school, there was alot of talk about someone who just left and had to crossrate from ATT.

ATT...that was me!

Guest NavyWife4Life

They only get the command results. The public will be able to view next day

In that case he may either have to contact last command or wait until the public release. :(

Guest Dusten

So does the Triad receive the complete list or just those at the command? I ask because even though my husband reported to the new command in June, the paperwork was not routed up until this week.  

I thought when the test was taken you can have the results sent to the prospective uic.

Once he checked it they should have updated his UIC when they gained him, so if he is selected the current command should have his name.  What paperwork are you refering to?

Guest ET1again

Now your username makes perfect sense lol

I was trying to decypher it, and all I could come up with was that you were an ET1, then an ET2, then an ET1again :lol:

Ha! Went from ET1 to CTR1 back to ET1 all in under 3 years...we'll see if converting back paid off hopefully tomorrow!

Guest FCC_Thawk

I think I'll have to contact my last command too. I was on limdu when I took the CPO exam and I didn't have orders yet to my current command. Again, I think I'm a long shot, but it's still a shot.

Guest IS1(SW/AW)

Can we get an IS to analyze all this RUMINT please? That's one of their NECs right? :P

Based on the current RUMINT, it is my analysis that there is a 50/50 shot at seeing results tomorrow... Maybe we will and maybe we won't! :)

That was weird when I posted I was the top of the page.  When I came back to the page new posts had appeared above mine.

Guest NavyWife4Life

Once he checked it they should have updated his UIC when they gained him, so if he is selected the current command should have his name.  What paperwork are you refering to?

They just changed it this week - they were on POM period and it somehow was overlooked that he was not officially checked into the command He went to PSD to file our TLE and found out he couldn't because he had a generic UIC.  

Ha! Detailers aren't allowed to accept gifts. Apply on CMS and refer to NAVADMIN 226/12. Best advice I can give. Take a shot of that whiskey for me. :)

While I got your attention ... Lets say I am on recruiting duty and I have choice of coast after my tour, but I have a wife and four kids... Any chance of getting over seas?  Always wanted to do it but never did...

Guest IS1(SW/AW)

I figured they bet on anything in Vegas so after seeing this decided to see what the odds are in Vegas. With my limited google search I got nothing, but found it interesting that the second link was to an article in Army Times, MCPON's new rules for CPO365, back in January.

I definitely wouldn't place a bet on it seeing as there really isn't a lot of solid info out there.. Would be really cool if you could see the odds on your own chances of getting an "S"!

Guest Dusten

While I got your attention ... Lets say I am on recruiting duty and I have choice of coast after my tour, but I have a wife and four kids... Any chance of getting over seas?  Always wanted to do it but never did...

let me know how that choice of coast works for you...

Oh yeah!!! Back to under instruction!!!  I think I have been promoted to Under Instruction 5 times now ... Dang Russians... Tony, that was messed up eating that Candy Bar and doing maintenance right when I was clicking the last page.  I had to start all over again!!!

Guest theET

^ yes and yes

Yeah speaking of your PTS comment. You remember Martin?

Well he is a BM1 in the SELRES now because of PTS.

200 pages!

Just yesterday, 160 was surprising!

Tony, I hope we're not overloading your servers.

And if not, maybe you can offer some load-balancing to BOL for this time of the year... :P

Nope, our new server is sitting sweet

That was weird when I posted I was the top of the page.  When I came back to the page new posts had appeared above mine.

yes the strange lag situation of the mysql database and where the posts come from. It's normal though.

Guest LCarp3

You kidding? Best hornet squadron in the Navy. 1999-2003. Who is this?

I am an LS (AK back then). 2000-2004. Your name looked familiar. I believe we made 3rd together... Bald head black guy if that helps...about your height.

I definitely wouldn't place a bet on it seeing as there really isn't a lot of solid info out there.. Would be really cool if you could see the odds on your own chances of getting an "S"!

Yeah I wouldn't bet either, but thought it would be funny if I did find a bet line in Vegas for the CPO results.