FY 15 Chief Selection Board

They'll be out tomorrow. Same as last year when everybody was about to throw in the towel and wait til next week, the results dropped. This triad notification has us psyched out, they don't HAVE to publish when they'll inform triad, that's just a courtesy, and no way they wait til next week.......my two pennies worth.

I replied to your email

Guest theET

Unfortunetly I have nothing better to do than be on here, just CSOOW watch inport San Diego so boring but could bve worse all of you Combat types no that a boring CSOOW is better than a busy as all hell watch on CSOOW.

• Like 1

Guest LCarp3

Ha! Detailers aren't allowed to accept gifts. Apply on CMS and refer to NAVADMIN 226/12. Best advice I can give. Take a shot of that whiskey for me. :)

Does VFA-34 ring any bells?

Guest ET1again

AANNDD we're back!

I was starting to feel lonely... :(

IDW/SW...where do you work where you have to demote your SW for IDW? I'm in the same boat...I get to switch back to SW/IDW SOON!

Guest ISCmarriedtoITC

Can we get an IS to analyze all this RUMINT please? That's one of their NECs right? :P

Sorry they never gave us a NEC for that but to my understanding standby! ;)

Guest theET

IDW/SW...where do you work where you have to demote your SW for IDW? I'm in the same boat...I get to switch back to SW/IDW SOON!

You should make it SW/IDW/AW thats what I'm gonna do. But I have been on 3 ships and all there are silly CVN's the AW is expected.

Guest ET1again

You should make it SW/IDW/AW thats what I'm gonna do. But I have been on 3 ships and all there are silly CVN's the AW is expected.

Nope, back to another DDG!

Guest theET

Nope, back to another DDG!

I wish I TRIED so hard to take a ET1 WSN (already have the NEC) tech on a DDG leaving Great Lakes but good ole detailer man said "NOPE back to a CVN for you, at least you know your way around." So here I am jealous of not being able to get off CVN's but hey maybe if I get the S i will be able to leave this Command for another and pray its not a CVN!

Guest ordie230

First of all,   Im pretty sure the Triad has the results . All first classes in my command were told we will know by 1300 on the 31st.

Second of all, what is a Triad?

Guest Msduval2u

First of all,   Im pretty sure the Triad has the results . All first classes in my command were told we will know by 1300 on the 31st.

Second of all, what is a Triad?

TRIAD is CO/XO/CMC. they are the first to get the results

Guest Intel Weenie

Can we get an IS to analyze all this RUMINT please? That's one of their NECs right? :P

My Magic 8 ball is still being obstinate...however I'm not hearing any intel about tomorrow anywhere but here...all my sources are saying next week. It's a toss up at this point.

Guest ET1again

I wish I TRIED so hard to take a ET1 WSN (already have the NEC) tech on a DDG leaving Great Lakes but good ole detailer man said "NOPE back to a CVN for you, at least you know your way around." So here I am jealous of not being able to get off CVN's but hey maybe if I get the S i will be able to leave this Command for another and pray its not a CVN!

When were you in Great Lakes? CSCS U?

Guest PRigger2000

Just pulled into Pearl today... My CPO mess believes results will be released tomorrow.. SBE's were told that they better have fun tonight because our liberty may come to a quick end!

Guest theET

When were you in Great Lakes? CSCS U?

April 11 till January 2014, yep CSCSU. Well started off at RTC until I messed up my knee on my second division so I got medically disqualled and sent to CSCSU. 

Guest ET1again

April 11 till January 2014, yep CSCSU. Well started off at RTC until I messed up my knee on my second division so I got medically disqualled and sent to CSCSU.

I left there in Apr '11...got there Aug 2007. I was actually PTSed out of ET and ended up as a CTR until Feb of this year...then I converted back(took a lot of 'work' before I dropped my 1306 though). Take that PTS!!!

Guest NavyWife4Life

So does the Triad receive the complete list or just those at the command? I ask because even though my husband reported to the new command in June, the paperwork was not routed up until this week.