FY 15 Chief Selection Board

I personally asked my Skipper before he left the a Office this afternoon if he has received any notification for results and he said he hasn't. As his ESO he promised to let me know when he gets the notification.

Thanks and dagnabit at the same time. I was hoping that there was something moving around out there in the stratosphere.

I don't think the sought after "EMAIL" is a definite. Personnel with BOL command access are able to view CO/XO/CMC verification list. Basically a spreadsheet with every uics triad info. I went in yesterday to verify my COCs but I don't think the email is something that will happen every time. I know that when SCPO results came out my CO just happened to log in and see the results. Don't rely on the email as a warning shot.

well I am getting kind of worried, I haven't seen anything on bol letting the triad know to check their access. The triad at my command has not received any emails. Is tomorrow going to be the day or not?

I would t worry too much about that. Between mcpo, scpo, and e4-e6 results the commands should be on board by now.

The internet is polluted, that one was courtesy of Russia.

Wow. You got enemies in Russia? Maybe they're trying to figure out a way to build up a forum for their sailors.

Maybe it was snowden.

Tony, how come my post is missing from the quotes? Is that just a glich from 322 users?

I'm not aware of any glitch like that. I thought it was operator error so of course I had to jump in on it  :D

But I think I should do some maintenance sooner rather than later.  :blink:

Guest YN(?)

I would t worry too much about that. Between mcpo, scpo, and e4-e6 results the commands should be on board by now.

That is what I was thinking. They know they we have caught on to that, so they figured they would keep us out of the loop more.

Wow. You got enemies in Russia? Maybe they're trying to figure out a way to build up a forum for their sailors.

Maybe it was snowden.

no, it's all about the mighty dollar. Servers can be "borrowed" in numerous ways.

Guest we do it with freqs

I just got a text from someone in my CoC that said tomorrow afternoon. I sure hope so because I'm on the verge of getting an ulcer over here

Guest YN(?)

I'm not aware of any glitch like that. I thought it was operator error so of course I had to jump in on it  :D

But I think I should do some maintenance sooner rather than later.  :blink:

Better keep up with the PMS because when the results post this site is going to be on fire. Already at 192

Hello to all and good luck to all. I have been lurking for a few days now as I always seem to miss registration but glad to be part of the forum now. Thanks for the add.

Guest Mentalbender78

Has anyone received anchors from someone and if so are you going to have them pin you with them. I has two sets of CPO and one set of SCPO that I was given. I would like for the two Senior Chiefs that gave me thier anchors to pin me and my son to present me with my cover.

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

Thanks for the add Tony! 3-year lurker hear. From 0700 to 1530, I walked around doing absolutely nothing. Forum...and pacing. The waiting is the worst part. I wonder if they gave us the exact date like the E4 - E6 results, if we would be as anxious. They've gotta know that the fear of the unknown just makes everything more dramatic...*sips coffee/presses F5*

Sorry Tony... cant setup a profile pic here at work. I will take care of it as soon as I can. I get the impression it irks you when people leave the blank picture slot.

adds a little personality to our group as a whole, thanks for the consideration

I just reached out to my detailer, and he said "results expected next week." "getting word that it's been delayed a few days" 

a) I hope he's wrong.

b) He doesn't really know anything more than anyone else, right? 

c) Please tell me he's wrong!! 

Guest NYC Rigger

I just reached out to my detailer, and he said "results expected next week." "getting word that it's been delayed a few days" 

a) I hope he's wrong.

B!

Guest Intel Weenie

a) I hope he's wrong.

Funny you say that. I just got a text from yet another Chief friend of mine...he said he's hearing next week now too. *sigh* The plot thickens.