FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest AWFChief

Yes i am. except i was told the the email states results will be made available to the TRIAD tomorrow.

Well i'm hoping this is why were having quarters in the morning now.

Nothing on BOL. I can't vouch for info that came to the triad via email though. I really want to believe that they'll be out tomorrow.

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

Yard work done and right back to this page I'm an addicted  !!!  Is there a support group  HELLLLLP !!!

I think this is the support group, what do you do when you're addicted to a support group?????  

Maybe I should get a sponsor....... oh wait I have one,  :bigemo_harabe_net-76:   ok so that's a corny joke, hope I gave someone a laugh.

I feel like once the Triad email goes out, I'll get a phone call because I'm in a very small command. I know there are others out there like me as well, so I'm guessing nothing has gone out yet. 

Guest AOCMAC

If all the triad's have the results and are just holding onto them till tomorrow,  my hat is off to the navy's triads for keeping it under wraps  seems almost impossible for 0 leaks ya know 

What's the word?

They didn't give us any release dates or anything, the only thing they told us at the cpo 365 was to make sure we complete the book asap and that whoever gets selected to be ready to move in to the barracks by this Sunday.  So my opinion with the information I got is that the results will come out either tomorrow or friday.  I'm leaning towards tomorrow though.  We shall see.

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

They didn't give us any release dates or anything, the only thing they told us at the cpo 365 was to make sure we complete the book asap and that whoever gets selected to be ready to move in to the barracks by this Sunday.  So my opinion with the information I got is that the results will come out either tomorrow or friday.  I'm leaning towards tomorrow though.  We shall see.

Ok stupid question coming, but do all selectees move into barracks?  Or just certain ones?  When I think about being super single mom for six weeks if that S pops up I figured I'd at least get a snuggle at night.

Guest AM1P-3LetsGo

Move into the barracks??? This is the first time I hear of this requirement

Guest Courageofgold

Its actually not normal for selectees to move into barracks, most places dont have the space/can't afford to put select up for 6 weeks.  that's honestly a lot of money the government doesnt have/shouldn't be spending.

Guest NYC Rigger

Ok stupid question coming, but do all selectees move into barracks?  Or just certain ones?  When I think about being super single mom for six weeks if that S pops up I figured I'd at least get a snuggle at night.

In my 5 times trying at 3 different commands I have seen 2 commands move selectees into the barracks and one command not do it at all. The one things stays the same the night prior to pinning all selectess don't go home.

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

In my 5 times trying at 3 different commands I have seen 2 commands move selectees into the barracks and one command not do it at all. The one things stays the same the night prior to pinning all selectess don't go home

Hmmm ok well guess we play the wait and see game.... some more.  Thanks :)