FY 15 Chief Selection Board

IIRC, the CNP was in Millington last week. I would be very surprised if the callout hadn't been on his agenda. Is there anyone who can shed some more light on this for us?

-MU1

I know that I was just saying that it was strang see hadn't heard anything about it yet.

Guest AEGFC87

My money is still on tomorrow, too much history of the results coming out on the 31st for the messages, and I feel that the TRIAD release will just replace that message release. Good luck to all and hopefully tomorrow there are a bunch of people posting an "S"!

Off to the gym. I may as well beat up my body as much as I'm beating up my brain. I was hoping to relax today too. Guess that's out the window.

Guest Bucko

Well...on one hand lobster mini-season opened today here in Key West, think im going to go catch some dinner and hope for tomorrow!

Guest Dusten

I'd prefer my husband talk to me he doesn't say anything to me other than don't worry about it and so all I can do is worry and it just adds on top of the work stress and the kids stress and ugh. May be just me though pretty sure I'm wired to be stressed always, I'm what they call "high strung" lol I can't help but worry so maybe if he did talk to me I'd still be worried.

I handle the kids at home. I'm usually of work 2_3 hours ahead of her. It's only fair

Guest Courageofgold

Ummmm so did anybody else notice there's a COB in here?

yea I noticed it and I am actually gratefull he is here, we will know for sure if he posts about the Triad release.

Guest AWFChief

CPO 365 is at 1500 CDT for us, and all the khakis that I see here at the school house has the weird smiles after their secret lunch meeting. Smh...

What's the word?

Ummmm so did anybody else notice there's a COB in here?

Yeah there's a "cob" in here... Wouldn't get hung up on display names... What stops anyone from making an account that says "lscm" or something, just to come in and stir the pot?

Guest YNC(SS)

Yeah there's a "cob" in here... Wouldn't get hung up on display names... What stops anyone from making an account that says "lscm" or something, just to come in and stir the pot?

Easy killer...

Guest Intel Weenie

Truth.

Guest CPA-GMWIFE

Ok, I'm calling it a day (until later this evening) gotta go pick up my kids and get them to swim class, dinner, and all sorts of other distracting things..... Oh goodness please let them distract me!

Guest LastChanceNC1

Well it's kinda like religion. If I spend the whole time believing he's the COB and he is, maybe I will reap the benefit of some sort of advanced reward. Where if you spend the whole time doubting the COB, you will suffer all that goes along with that and lose your place in the kingdom/advanced notification list.. Haha.

Guest NGUAC1

Well...on one hand lobster mini-season opened today here in Key West, think im going to go catch some dinner and hope for tomorrow!

Hope to see your name on that list Bucky!

Nothing, at first.  And all he said was that results weren't out yet, which everyone here knew already.  Now if he had actual gouge to put out, I suspect (but of course can't prove) that the Chief's Mess floating around here might investigate.  And if he couldn't prove who he was, I doubt his account would last long.

Nothing, at first. And all he said was that results weren't out yet, which everyone here knew already. Now if he had actual gouge to put out, I suspect (but of course can't prove) that the Chief's Mess floating around here might investigate. And if he couldn't prove who he was, I doubt his account would last long.

That's weird... I don't remember showing my ID to join this forum...