FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest AZ4LIFE

I am in New Orleans... recruiting duty...

i am jealous.  Got a lot of family there.  Well good luck to you.

Guest amAZ1ng

i am jealous.  Got a lot of family there.  Well good luck to you.

Good Luck to you too! I have a lot of family here too (it's my home town)... I am ready to get away again. Now I remember why I left!

Guest amcreed

Negative...he usually tells his FW to block off time the evening before he gets them. He did not notify his flag writer until monday evening..meaning he was expecting to get them Tuesday or Wednesday.

I wonder what the hold up would be in releasing them this week than.  So you are pretty much saying next week is the week then?

Guest Doc-Bigmac

I am still praying for a release either today or tomorrow.  But on the bright side, if it is next week, that be an extra couple of days to try and get the sections of Phase 1 of the CPO 365 guide signed off.

Guest amAZ1ng

AmAZ1ng..That is my hometown also. I will be traveling there Friday. Great place to Visit once you leave.

LOL!!! You are absolutely right... it is a great place to VISIT.... not live! My car has been tortured by ninja potholes... What part are you from? Where are you now? I grew up around the lakefront area.

LOL!!! You are absolutely right... it is a great place to VISIT.... not live! My car has been tortured by ninja potholes... What part are you from? Where are you now? I grew up around the lakefront area.

Algiers, In Jacksonville, FL and it is about the same as there.

Guest FCC_Thawk

This topic just shot up by another 60 people in the last couple of minutes.  Wonder what caused that?

People getting to "work" on the west coast lol

Guest amAZ1ng

Algiers, In Jacksonville, FL and it is about the same as there.

Small world! My sister lived in Algiers for the past 15 years, in the same house.. still there! I live in Algiers now! I was in Jax before coming here. What's your rate?

Guest DocGomer8404

I still have heard nothing else about results. Im still betting on Flt Beldo's word about release next week.

Same here at the schoolhouse, I'm not hearing anything about the results coming out... we have CPO 365 later at 1500 so I'll see if I can pick up any rumors.

Guest Intel Weenie

No word yet on results over here at FLEASWTRACEN either...  Just a bunch of smiling Chiefs :mellow:

At least you have smiling Chief's. Mine just seem demure.

Small world! My sister lived in Algiers for the past 15 years, in the same house.. still there! I live in Algiers now! I was in Jax before coming here. What's your rate?

Navy Wife here. My Husband is a LS1 and stationed in Japan. My Mom still stay in Algiers.