FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest we do it with freqs

love the user name. are you an IT?

Yeppers! I almost went with Freqs and GCCS but working at a joint command...well I learned they don't say it as "geeks" they say "G-C-C-S". ruined my word play

Guest shooter mcgavin

Yeppers! I almost went with Freqs and GCCS but working at a joint command...well I learned they don't say it as "geeks" they say "G-C-C-S". ruined my word play

nice. i always called it geeks.

Guest Intel Weenie

The 1000 hour is upon us here on the Beast Coast. Standby to standby. If they're out today, this is the first window...I'm not holding my breathe though.

So like an IT IT or a CTO IT?

IT IT since 2003 (not true but it rhymed and it sounded cooler)

nice. i always called it geeks.

me too....air force guys are weird. The actually say each letter of their acronyms instead pronouncing it like a word. weirdos

Guest Intel Weenie

After 7 times of going through this wait...I still don't understand why no one can ever just come out and say, officially, "No not today, get back to work'...it seems like this would increase the productivity of the SBE community around this time of year lol

Guest Wifey

There will be ZERO work completed for the next 3 hours...

The number of users currently logged on determines that is not a lie.

Guest Intel Weenie

I honestly don't know where this rumor about today came from. The Staff and Chiefs over here at N1 and the pentagon are thinking more of next week.

That's what I was told too, and I'm in the DC area as well...but apparently half the fleet is saying today, a quarter is saying by friday and another quarter is saying next week. Who knows. I'm going to go back to work now though...or at least do work while glancing at this site ;)

Guest ITC(IW/SW/AW)

I am multi-tasking lol

Same here. Just finished sitting an IDW board and am now finishing up the August watch bill and checking the forum for the latest editions of "My source said..." Then I have an All-hands call with the Department head at 1100, though unfortunately is not at all related to anything dealing with results release. Good times!

Guest ET1again

Results next week would make the 'season' less than 6 weeks though...don't see that happening unless there's some sort of admin hang up with the results.

Guest Intel Weenie

Results next week would make the 'season' less than 6 weeks though...don't see that happening unless there's some sort of admin hang up with the results.

That was my argument as well, my Senior Chief said, they would just have to compress and press...Meh...guess we just have to wait and see.