FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest LastChanceNC1

While I'm thinking of it.... Does anyone know where to find the tool that tells you how many people were selected per UIC? I seem to remember looking at this in years past, but I can't remember how to find it, or if it's even out at this time. Thanks!

It's on NAC. Exam statistics. Where you find your profile sheet. I haven't had any luck trying to open it or any other CAC enabled link from there on my work computer.

Unfortunately, I'm at home all day (household goods delivery today) and I won't have access to NMCI. Would someone mind checking a UIC for me please?

Last year we were deployed and the ship went to rc1 and ask sbe's were mustered in the mess decks until the co could come give the results

That's rough. I'd hate to be one of those not selected in a big group like that. At least I'm always alone, or with just a couple people when the results hit. It's a much easier blow in a smaller group for me I think. 

Guest Intel Weenie

Correct me if I am wrong but don't those advancement statistics only come out after results are posted?

Unfortunately, I'm at home all day (household goods delivery today) and I won't have access to NMCI. Would someone mind checking a UIC for me please?

Feel free to post your UIC. As I recall that is a service this forum has provided for years!

Anyone should feel free to post UIC and whoever has access at the moment can check! 

I will do my best to stay on top of it while logged in.

Guest Papitai

NSIPS gives me the following error when checking the advancement history:

You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20)

Don't think it means anyhting though...

Thanks shipmate! 

Keep in mind, as was stated previously, that checking the UIC will not bring to fruition the end result you desire until after release to triad.

ps. I check my UIC every morning and before COB every day though...definition of insanity.

Guest Broddog

The UIC wont be updated until it goes public.

Don't read into it too much. I've been selected over a month now and still get that message when I try and view it on NSIPS.

Ohh ok I see what you mean, I get the same thing if I go to professional links, but can view it under member summary data.   I can however view myself and others using professional links --> promotion history using CCC access and no nothing bout this year's results are there.

Quick Question and maybe someone know the answer.  If a salior is not selected, does it shows what was missing or any explanation given? Or is it a No and that is all?

no, but you should get a board with your coc and cmc to look over your record and explain why they feel you did not make it.

Aye, request a CDB.

Guest AEGFC87

Holy buckets we have a lot of people on the forum this morning...

I guess everyone is waiting to see who is going to post about results first or give some sort of update with the latest gouge. Speaking of gouge, does anyone have any new info today?

Guest Intel Weenie

Quick Question and maybe someone know the answer.  If a salior is not selected, does it shows what was missing or any explanation given? Or is it a No and that is all?

no, but you should get a board with your coc and cmc to look over your record and explain why they feel you did not make it.

I've always thought it was weird we didn't get board feedback. The CDB is ok, don't get me wrong, but I've had too many come back and tell me "Umm...there's not much more you can do...just keep doing what you're doing and hope they pick you next year".

I guess what I'm saying is, it'd be nice to get a quick "Hey, you need XX & XX for a better look next year". I know it's all in the precepts, but once you hit those wickets, and you still don't get selected, it would cut back on a lot of the guess work...just my two cents.

Guest HMC HOPEFUL

I guess everyone is waiting to see who is going to post about results first or give some sort of update with the latest gouge. Speaking of gouge, does anyone have any new info today?

My SEL was told by the CMC to expect results today

Guest we do it with freqs

While I'm thinking of it.... Does anyone know where to find the tool that tells you how many people were selected per UIC? I seem to remember looking at this in years past, but I can't remember how to find it, or if it's even out at this time. Thanks! 

NKO, Navy Advancement Center, about mid-way down you will see two links. One for UIC, one for Navy Wide.

Right now these only post exam statistics, not selection statistics.

Guest shooter mcgavin

Right now these only post exam statistics, not selection statistics.

love the user name. are you an IT?

Guest GASMAN96

At this point being told to expect results soon is what everyone is saying. We need solid info with a date, time, and names please. I can't take it anymore I'm wasting man hours. :128_2: