FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest AZ4LIFE

So what's on everyones mind?  How many of you guys believe that today is the day? I am still convinced it's tomorrow. Of course I hope that I am wrong and they come out today.

Guest charlesb

Good morning all from the Big Easy.  Here's hoping for some results today - my nerves can't take much more of this.

I have CPO365 PT today, so I'll pass on any gouge I get from there.

-MU1

Guest Chelle

Thanks for adding me, Tony! I've been a "lurker" for the last few years. This is my fourth tiime up and my husband's eighth time. It would be nice for both of us to make it, however I am hoping he makes it before I do. I always tell my guys that if I make it and my husband doesn't...they better come looking for me. LOL Anyway, I wish all of you the best and hope you all get that FAT "S"!!!! I am addicted to this forum, BTW... I told myself I wouldn't come to the forum this year, because it was so addicting... hahaha!! I am back..... lol

• Like 1

Guest AZ4LIFE

Thanks for adding me, Tony! I've been a "lurker" for the last few years. This is my fourth tiime up and my husband's eighth time. It would be nice for both of us to make it, however I am hoping he makes it before I do. I always tell my guys that if I make it and my husband doesn't...they better come looking for me. LOL Anyway, I wish all of you the best and hope you all get that FAT "S"!!!! I am addicted to this forum, BTW... I told myself I wouldn't come to the forum this year, because it was so addicting... hahaha!! I am back..... lol

Welcome back Chelle.  Good luck to you and your husband.

for the two who will be removed from posts a few pages back, one broke the guidelines, the other replied to that post. Just letting you all know when someone does break the guideline and they are encouraged, that second person is affected too. Otherwise it spreads like wildfire

Guest AZ4LIFE

for the two who will be removed from posts a few pages back, one broke the guidelines, the other replied to that post. Just letting you all know when someone does break the guideline and they are encouraged, that second person is affected too. Otherwise it spreads like wildfire

Do you notify the individuals?

Once the Triad is notified (See that? I used a new word that I learned!), it's up to the command to notify the member that day? Otherwise, the list will be public the next day for all to see? 

Does anyone know where to find the new advancement results guidelines? 

Once the Triad is notified (See that? I used a new word that I learned!), it's up to the command to notify the member that day? Otherwise, the list will be public the next day for all to see? 

Does anyone know where to find the new advancement results guidelines? 

Yes, they have 24 hrs to do that then it is released to the public. Different commands either have their own new policy in place or no policy at all - judging from the reserves

Good morning everyone and good luck =) See if the results come out or not.  Been up early myself had 0500 CPO 365 PT this morning.  And OS4LIFE awesome post bout your mom, I hope she gets to hear your name too.  My own is a retired HMC and she has her anchors ready for me incase I do make it.  My CMC is MIA this week so gotta depend on CO/XO for news =0

Edit: Btw I'm able to view promotion history on NSIPS for myself as self service login and other sailors as CCC. Not sure if it's cuz it's morning now and time has passed or if it's just bad news for me =)

• Like 1

Yes, they have 24 hrs to do that then it is released to the public. Different commands either have their own new policy in place or no policy at all - judging from the reserves

Thanks, that's really helpful.  I wasn't sure how they were going to handle it. It's being treated like it used to be when we were out to sea. No phones, no internet, just waiting around for the 1MC announcement. Though I was really junior at the time, I remember the excitement in the air and look of terror on the faces of the newly selected :) 

Guest AEGFC87

My SEL is out of office and my OIC is on leave. Here's hoping if they come out today that someone here has access to check our results!

Edit: Btw I'm able to view promotion history on NSIPS for myself as self service login and other sailors as CCC. Not sure if it's cuz it's morning now and time has passed or if it's just bad news for me =)

I just tried my NSIPS promotion history and still got the error message, but that doesn't really mean much since yesterday it was reported it was effecting more than just SBE's

While I'm thinking of it.... Does anyone know where to find the tool that tells you how many people were selected per UIC? I seem to remember looking at this in years past, but I can't remember how to find it, or if it's even out at this time. Thanks! 

While I'm thinking of it.... Does anyone know where to find the tool that tells you how many people were selected per UIC? I seem to remember looking at this in years past, but I can't remember how to find it, or if it's even out at this time. Thanks! 

NKO, Navy Advancement Center, about mid-way down you will see two links. One for UIC, one for Navy Wide.

Guest Chelle

Man, we were just notified that we have Captain's Call 0645 on FRI... my CAPT has been TAD last week and this week... weird to have CAPT's Call so early.. (hmmmmm...) lol I am biting my fingernails!!

Guest LastChanceNC1

It's on NAC. Exam statistics. Where you find your profile sheet. I haven't had any luck trying to open it or any other CAC enabled link from there on my work computer.

Guest LastChanceNC1

It's on NAC. Exam statistics. Where you find your profile sheet. I haven't had any luck trying to open it or any other CAC enabled link from there on my work computer.