FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest docjt95

For all you with religious faith the praying should start now!

I think the praying started a week ago.  At least for this guy it did.

Guest docjt95

Co, XO, CMC, or the group of ninjas that run japan/china? Not sure where ninjas actually reside.  :)

:bigemo_harabe_net-32: Too funny!!! :graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest docjt95

Is it Thursday yet!?!?!?

If only.  Has anyone else noticed that the week you are expecting results to come out drags out horribly?  Even slower than a snail.

Guest NavyAT

The US Fleet Forces Fleet CPO Training Team is here doing training with all CPO's today and all FCPO's tomorrow, I figured I would have heard something about a date. :( 

:graphics-3d-smileys-857605: 

Guest shooter mcgavin

well this days a wrap. no more news from the front lines. The leadership at my command seems to think it will be this week though so only a few more days if that holds true.

Guest shooter mcgavin

Okay something weird just happened, I swear. somehow, the same exact award that I submitted to the board IS IN MY OMPF! It is the exact copy because it has my social at the top and enclosure (1) at the bottom. I was under the impression that awards submitted to the board are thrown away and not submitted into your OMPF....FYI it wasn't in there yesterday.

i heard somewhere that when the board reviews your package they may add your award into your OMPF as long as it is in NDAWS.

i heard somewhere that when the board reviews your package they may add your award into your OMPF as long as it is in NDAWS.

Yep, it's in the precept I believe.

Guest shooter mcgavin

Yep, it's in the precept I believe.

thanks, yeah i couldnt remember where. odd thing i sent in an award that was in my NDAWS but not OMPF. it is not the copy i submitted with my package so looks like the award was posted just as the board convened.

Guest Sputnik14

So technically TRIAD release should be tomorrow.  Do we have substantiated evidence absolutely prohibiting a Friday release, or is it all speculation, opinions, or hearsay?  I guess if we don't hear anything by Thursday, this week's a wrap...I still have faith though! :wacko:

Same question I had...

So technically TRIAD release should be tomorrow.  Do we have substantiated evidence absolutely prohibiting a Friday release, or is it all speculation, opinions, or hearsay?  I guess if we don't hear anything by Thursday, this week's a wrap...I still have faith though! :wacko:

I think all we have is that the MCPON stated a couple years back that he was doing away with the Friday release.  I haven't seen any Friday releases since... at least that I can recall

Guest Cross Rate or Get Out

PM me your email address.

Please check you inbox, thank you again I really appreciate it.

Guest AWFChief

The message detailing the requirements for CPO Heritage on the USS Constitution came out today and deadline for active duty CPO selects was Aug. 8. So at least we will know by then!! Haha

Where's this message at?  It's not showing in NAVADMINS or ALNAVS

Guest SOY13

I was just recalled from leave by my CMC my heart started racing like crazy but it was about the Seattle Navy Seafair week that all the SOYS and spouses will be attending tomorrow.. I made a joke to him that wife said not cool calling me back we almost went into cardiac arrest lol... This all being said my LCPO assumed i was still going to be on leave through the weekend and told me that the MCs that sat the board are not saying a word but I needed to be on call FRIDAY!!!

Guest LCarp3

Okay something weird just happened, I swear. somehow, the same exact award that I submitted to the board IS IN MY OMPF! It is the exact copy because it has my social at the top and enclosure (1) at the bottom. I was under the impression that awards submitted to the board are thrown away and not submitted into your OMPF....FYI it wasn't in there yesterday.

If you read the selection board guidance Powerpoint that is on NPC under general information, it will tell you that nothing sent to the board is sent to your OMPF "except" awards that have been verified in NDAWS.  So in all likelyhood, this is what happened and as a result your OMPF is updated. 

Big Navy is doing good job this year of keeping tight on this years results!

I just want this to be over ... Select me so I can move on!!!