FY 15 Chief Selection Board

Guest shooter mcgavin

this board is great! i envision uproductivity throughout the fleet right now. Every SBE F5'in... Utter confusion by Seaman being told to quit cleaning and to check thier NSIPS. the rest of us looking for some sort of sign, overheard whispers between chiefs in the passageway. haha

I have tons of MA bullets if anyone would like to trade. I could use some bullets for IT, PS or YN rates. Shoot i'll take it all if you have it!

PM me your email address.

Guest Doc-Bigmac

I got a better one for you, My buddy took his N from last year, put it in a word document, changed the N to an S and replaced his name with my name, printed it out and handed it to me....  I almost passed out till I looked at the SSN, they got me GOOD. 

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:   That's a good one!  May use it on one of my buddies that didn't make it.

Can somebody please remind me how to view my continuity report?

I was looking at mine the other night, if you can get into BOL a few links down from the top you should see something saying continuity report or something similar.  I know kinda vague, but I'm starting to get tired as I've been up all night from work and it's about time for me to crash.

ok so we are looking for CNP callout and release to triad. I can not say for sure about that 48 hour notice thingy since I never say anything to that affect except here. I do not remember it on the reserve side even though there was that triad "check login credentials" notification in red. I just do not remember there being a statement about pre notification

Guest LCarp3

Ugh, I'm sorry but, no news is not good news...I feel like drake right now "I'm gonna need you to say something baby." LOL. At home on leave, completed my two college courses yesterday, just in case. Now I'm sitting around watching criminal minds.

Criminal Minds is my show...I keep the DVR stacked with re-runs, but Burn Notice and NCIS take it for me.

Just so everyone realizes it, if you constantly F5'ing BOL once the Triad results are posted, you could potentially lock out Triads from accessing results. Individual results are not posted to BOL until the next day.

that was totally random ---> I spit my drink out 

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest Papitai

this board is great! i envision uproductivity throughout the fleet right now. Every SBE F5'in... Utter confusion by Seaman being told to quit cleaning and to check thier NSIPS. the rest of us looking for some sort of sign, overheard whispers between chiefs in the passageway. haha

So true! Wow! Are you spying on me??? :ph34r:

213 users online and no one has heard any rumors I guess.  With the triad release before public it's probably less crazy than previous years where everyone was f5'ing and posting to see who had the list.  It'll probably pick up once someone comes in with info about the triad release.  Since it's almost 1500 EST that will probably be tomorrow.  Guess it's time to go to sleep so I'm well rested for work.

Guest Papitai

Has anyone heard anything about any problems with the board? I know it's hapenned in the past, where it got compromised. Not this year right? I'm just trying to eliminate possible delays...

Guest AEGFC87

Has anyone heard anything about any problems with the board? I know it's hapenned in the past, where it got compromised. Not this year right? I'm just trying to eliminate possible delays...

I'm sure there would've been some sort of announcement or something if it had been compromised and we would know so that we wouldn't be so anxiously awaiting the results at normal time.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the Triad?

CO, XO, CMC.

Well, this clearly wasn't needed...but I can't seem to delete it from mobile.

Guest docjt95

BOOOOO.... I got in... how many of you have logged into Bupers at some point over your last how ever many years of getting the N and panicked because you see the N thinking that it is for this year... then you get that wave of defeat over your whole body?  Then the person sitting next to you says... "Hey Dummy, those are last years results..." 

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509: Yep, that happened to me too.