FY-15 Medical Service Corps Program Discussion

What I did get is that PA students will probably be getting orders to leave in July.  No other details.  My NCC has been contacting her about reenlisting/OBLISERV. What I did get is that PA students will probably be getting orders to leave in July.  No other details.

She said that once she receives anything for us she forwards it immediately. 

Did your NCC get any specific details about the obliserv/reentlisting? I started routing my agreement with the required statements, but I'm going to hold off until I get a definitive on what is required.

Did your NCC get any specific details about the obliserv/reentlisting? I started routing my agreement with the required statements, but I'm going to hold off until I get a definitive on what is required.

Just that it had to be 6 years.  Im sorry but I don't have a whole lot. 

Just that it had to be 6 years.  Im sorry but I don't have a whole lot. 

Just make sure the contract also has the required statements that are listed at the end of the selection navadmin. I gave my NC a copy of the message and highlighted the parts that pertained to the PA Program

Question: I was selected #1 alternate HCA this year. This was my first time applying. Can anyone that has previously applied and was not selected tell me if Ms. Kemp or anyone will mail your package back to you? I'm getting ready for my upcoming resubmission. 

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I was selected for the PA program this year, and have already sent all of the information outlined in the NAVADMIN to Ms. Kemp. I haven't received any other information yet (i.e. when we start class, anything we need to bring, when we should expect orders, etc.). Has anyone received any other information?

You guys will probably get cut orders in April-May. Be prepared to move in July. You will probably report in August like we did. Each of us will be assigned one of you as sponsorship as time gets closer. HMC Albino will contact you with welcome aboard packages and how to apply for your uniform allowances sometime in the near future. Take it easy, relax, and get ready for school. If you can swing coming as a geobachelor, I would consider it. They will not pay for you to be a geobachelor so you will have to pay for two residences, but single bedroom apartments are not that exspensive here (or you could double up). Congrats on your selections.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 313Butterfly

Its official I've been moved up from #1 alternate to select status... Thank god! On my way to ODS!

CONGRATS to you!!!!

• 1 month later...