FY-15 Medical Service Corps Program Discussion

I tried to look up the status of my package as well and got nothing. Even email NPC last week and haven't received a response to be able to log in.

ALCON,

Remember that we submitted all of our packages to Mrs. Kemp and her team. Totally autonomous from NPC Selection Board Building. In my opinion, if we would have submitted our packages like we normally do for enlisted advancement boards then I would think your package would be tracked. I will venture to say that's probably the reason you all are not seeing anything. NPC Customer service has that function to show personnel that they have processed their package to the selection board. Now remember that a package when going up for Chief, Senior Chief, or Master Chief only consist of a few items. Our applications, packages, and enclosures do not constitute the aforementioned type of "Selection Board Packages". Just my two cents! It would be nice to see some results this week or so...... Anyhow I'm not holding my breath. 

Happy New Year! I was the first alternante last year for MSC IPP HCA. I got activated to the primary list two weeks after they released the results. Let me know if I could be of any of help. Good luck, everybody!

MMTree,

Lets hope that it comes out soon, what a way to start the new year.  

Early in the process I asked if mine was good to go to the board and she said that she would have let me know if it wasn't.  Take that for whats its worth.  Although, I am sure that it would ease your mind if you did call. 

How about we all start playing the guessing game... My guess is January 15th... I doubt they come out next week due to the Holiday break just ending, but the week after sounds accurate. I doubt it'll be February like last year. Good luck... Happy New Year

Spoke with the community manager yesterday, and he said he's hoping for this month, but it's beginning to look like February again. As per him the packages are still being routed through the proper channels. Hang in there everybody we're closer to an answer.

Well thanks for the info... I sure hope he is wrong and they come out soon so I can start prepping for the next challenge. I was reading last years MSC IPP thread, and I will admit it's pretty quiet this year! How's everyone doing? I'm just anxiously waiting.  :usa:

I've been checking this thread EVERYDAY hoping for some sort of news. And everyday there's nothing :( . I thought putting the package together was the hard part- but it's definately the wait. Any of you know of anyone who applied for the Social Work Program?

~HM2

I learned my lesson last year checking every day, sometimes two or three times a day. Taking a different approach this time around. Good luck to everyone, we will have our answers soon enough.

Guest aactabreu

I check once or twice a day on this forum. Last year, someone who had access to the message traffic posted the results before it showed up to NAVADMIN.

I heard the same, that it was going to be released this week. Then I saw post #132 and relaxed a bit. I would think that community manager is one of the more trusted sources of information. I sure hope they are released next week.

Guest smiggs

I was hoping the results would post this week too, but I'm going to change my mind set to match what the Community Manager is saying. BUt the NAVADMIN was posted here slightly before it was on NPC I believe. But I'm the same as everyone else, I check two or three times a day looking for some type of update or rumor. I might resort to coming in on Saturday since I'm in Okinawa to see if anything happened on Friday.

I've been checking this thread EVERYDAY hoping for some sort of news. And everyday there's nothing :( . I thought putting the package together was the hard part- but it's definately the wait. Any of you know of anyone who applied for the Social Work Program?

~HM2

Guest smiggs

My friend in Camp Lejeune just got his letter for direct commission!MSC HCA direct. Very weird

Did he go through the recruiter or MSC-IPP? Either way Congrats for him!

Guest Escony79

Yes he still is active duty. Instead of going through MSC-IPP again, he applied through the officer recruiter, who has a quota to fill.

Shouldn't be to many of us since they released the message late. Plus there was no social work program last year due to budget cuts. I'm just thankful I was already accepted to a master's program.

SO was I.... Looks like you're my competition lol... Hopefully we'll know soon. This wait is killing me!

Shouldn't be to many of us since they released the message late. Plus there was no social work program last year due to budget cuts. I'm just thankful I was already accepted to a master's program.