FY15 Senior Chief Results

Well, 1330 EST has come and gone.  So i guess it will not be a repeat of the MC results time frame.  BOL still has last year's results.  So here is to hopefully tomorrow being the day in my mind.  Good luck to all.  i do enjoy reading all the latest rumors though, at least makes the waiting interesting. ha ha.

1500 is also valid...

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

You know, what do you bet that the person who will be "flipping the switch" is reading this forum and laughing at all of us right now???

Guest HSMCPO

Can't remember results for anything coming out on Friday, but i guess there is a first for everything.  Hopefully it's true, so we dont have to go through another weekend of waiting.

Guest TXsailor78

The individuals will know before the Triad does.  One of the bad things that has come of the computer age. 

My CMC is expecting a 24 hour pre-release to the triad.  Not sure if that is how it will play out, but that is what he told me.

BTW...another Master Chief I'm stationed with really messed us up today at the CPOA...said results weren't coming out anytime soon cause the board had been compromised...99% sure that he was messing with us.  

Guest TXsailor78

You know, what do you bet that the person who will be "flipping the switch" is reading this forum and laughing at all of us right now???

Pretty decent, I would say...now if this was the CPO results page, it would be almost guaranteed...that is always the best one to troll.  Personally, I like signing in anonymously just so that the eligibles start guessing as to who the anon person is.  LOL

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

My CMC is expecting a 24 hour pre-release to the triad.  Not sure if that is how it will play out, but that is what he told me.

BTW...another Master Chief I'm stationed with really messed us up today at the CPOA...said results weren't coming out anytime soon cause the board had been compromised...99% sure that he was messing with us.  

That's not even funny.

Man y'all got my blood pressure up. I've been staying away from here today and them I login and see all these pages and thought "oh boy!". This time of year is always fun. Here's to tomorrow!

Guest FMFman

So I got out of the second meeting early to see that we are exactly where we were when I left.  So until tomorrow Shipmates :graphics-3d-smileys-829380:

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

I predict we will all do this tomorrow and then get the results next week. Only once in the last 5 years has it taken 28 days from the MC results posting to get the 8 results. Tommorrow is day 28. They never post on Mondays. So if not tommorrow then a lot of speculating from reliable sources will continue. Here is looking to it least 14 pages in this forum.

Guest FMFman

:graphics-3d-smileys-546785: We start another round of speculations, rumors, and anti-anxiety medication.  Ha!  Let us see who hears rumors early.  FYI: BOL is still up.

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

Umm, it’s like this.  My CO’s yeoman’s friend's bestfriend's boyfriend's brother's OS heard from this deck seaman who knows the CS who's going with an AO who saw a glimpse of the selection list last night before passing out. I guess it's pretty serious.

:128_34:

Guest ETC_Marsland

Well, here's to another day.  Hopefully it's today.  I don't know if I can take another weekend of waiting. A friend of mine who sat the board said he thought it'd be today, but that's just his educated guess, like everyone else's.

Guest FMFman

I dont think a board member would have any insight into release dates, once the board adjurns, its up to the folks at NPC right?

I would have to believe that is a true statement also.  Once the board members are done, it is "thank you for your time, bye"  and then list goes to NPC and the admiral has to sign off on it.  Everyone has speculations and some are really good educated guesses.  I believe someone will be right before the results come out.  I would ask if anyone wants to place bets but that is not allowed.