FY15 Senior Chief Results

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

Is anyone else having issues logging into the Advancement page under BOL?  I can log into BOL and get into my OMPF, but not the Advancement page.

No problems, Still a "N" from last year.

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

Posed the question of results release date to a reliable source in D.C. He informed me they will be out Monday the 2nd.

Just heard from a reliable source that it will this week

Someone is not a reliable source. Who will it be?

Guest FMFman

Lots of reliable sources with different stories, either I am watching CNN or working for the government.  Sit back, grab some popcorn and see which story plays out to be the real one.

Guest ENCSWCC

My source sat the board but I don't even think they know when it will be released? I agree grab a snack and sit back and wait for it

Had a good rumor mill going, what happened? Also, is this the calm before the storm? That is all...

true, what's the scuttlebutt people?! over and out 

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

I just got back from the gym and I see we're being really active right now. BOL is working for me but that doesn't mean anything either. I have a feeling though that it could be today. It would be great if it was so we can all go out and celebrate our new star.  Just want to hear something at this point  :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

Guest seabeecm96

Any ideas if they will go to the Triad first or be like usually the list will hit the street before they have a chance to see it???

Guest FMFman

Any ideas if they will go to the Triad first or be like usually the list will hit the street before they have a chance to see it???

The individuals will know before the Triad does.  One of the bad things that has come of the computer age. 

Guest seabeecm96

The individuals will know before the Triad does.  One of the bad things that has come of the computer age. 

The reason for asking is since the change in the way the E4-E6 results were released.

Guest FMFman

The reason for asking is since the change in the way the E4-E6 results were released.

Well, since you said that, maybe it will be different .  I am in favor of that if it does occur.  It allows the Triad to properly congratulate and spot light the great achievement the Sailor has risen to.  It is funny to see the more we change the more we go back to doing things the way they were before.  It it isn't broken, don't fix it!

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

I'm in favor of the leadership finding out first. It was always so gratifying to hear your name called over the 1MC.  I only reference that because anytime I've ever been promoted I've been on sea duty. Hoping to break the streak here!

Guest FMFman

I'm in favor of the leadership finding out first. It was always so gratifying to hear your name called over the 1MC.  I only reference that because anytime I've ever been promoted I've been on sea duty. Hoping to break the streak here!

Yeah, me too!  No matter if it is me or any other Sailor on the ship it was great for the CO to announce to the crew who was advanced.  Especially when the CMC would have certain people come to their office to find out.  Always a good time and great morale booster in the middle of a seven month float.

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

Amen to that one. I loved seeing my sailor's reactions when their name was called than my brick was going off to send them up to the Division Office. It's a great time for everyone.

Guest HSMCPO

Well, 1330 EST has come and gone.  So i guess it will not be a repeat of the MC results time frame.  BOL still has last year's results.  So here is to hopefully tomorrow being the day in my mind.  Good luck to all.  i do enjoy reading all the latest rumors though, at least makes the waiting interesting. ha ha.

Guest ATCS Wanna Be

Definitely helps the time go by reading this forum, but  sure doesn't help with the anticipation! Good luck to everyone! :)