FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Once logged into BOL, click on "Advancements/Selection Boards".  Should be the top of the list.

Oops sorry, I forgot we are talking about a logged in area...  :)

Guest PSjg78

I still waiting for my info to load .. I keep checking selection board updates and nothing yet!!!! Its driving my nuts, package was sent out on 1st(postmarked day) and was received on the 3rd and nothing has been uploaded yet!

Guest PSjg78

The error codes will be posted on BOL, now that it's fixed.  AND, they have already started updating for the applications that have been received.  Look for updates every Wed.

So hopefully Tomorrow when I come I should show that package was recieved and some type of code in BOL....????

So does it show that it was received on the same advancement/selection board results section?

I still waiting for my info to load .. I keep checking selection board updates and nothing yet!!!! Its driving my nuts, package was sent out on 1st(postmarked day) and was received on the 3rd and nothing has been uploaded yet!

On BOL, under Advancement/Selection Boards is where you find the status codes once they are entered. The other website linked on NPC "check the status of your package" will show the date it was received, along with 0 pages (admin boards do not show the number of pages sent in).

So hopefully Tomorrow when I come I should show that package was recieved and some type of code in BOL....????

Has your application status in BOL changed?  Remember there are thousands of applications stacked up at NPC, many of which were postmarked 1 Oct. 

Has your application status in BOL changed?  Remember there are thousands of applications stacked up at NPC, many of which were postmarked 1 Oct. 

It was finally received and my status on NPC changed to received! But nothing is showing in BOL.. how long do you think that would take so that I can check on code? 

On BOL, under Advancement/Selection Boards is where you find the status codes once they are entered. The other website linked on NPC "check the status of your package" will show the date it was received, along with 0 pages (admin boards do not show the number of pages sent in).

Thanks I will keep checking BOL as of right now I still only see my "N" for Chief code for this years board waiting for them to upload my info for this LDO board. 

It was finally received and my status on NPC changed to received! But nothing is showing in BOL.. how long do you think that would take so that I can check on code? 

Once it's been logged in as received, it should only take a few days to get reviewed.  But BOL only updates once a week.  So it really depends on when the application is screened for errors.  If it's reviewed on a Thursday, it won't show on BOL until the following week.  But reviewed on a Tuesday, you're in luck!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest OSC_C218

Once it's been logged in as received, it should only take a few days to get reviewed.  But BOL only updates once a week.  So it really depends on when the application is screened for errors.  If it's reviewed on a Thursday, it won't show on BOL until the following week.  But reviewed on a Tuesday, you're in luck!

I tried avoiding checking my BOL all OCT. Checked it yesterday and I got "A". Also, error codes can be found in the officer community for LDO/CWO in NPC, hope that helps. Good luck to all!

Just want to wish everyone luck! We still have some time before the board convenes and results come out, but the holiday season is here and time will start flying. This is my second time applying for 644x (Information Warfare).

Guest Mustang6235

Hi, my Reserve LDO packet was received by the NPC CSC on 24 Sep 14 and to date no BOL update. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Guest Mustang6235

I have the same issue. I finally called Millington and have been working directly with a YN2. I had to add a stmt to my personal stmts on pg7. Other than that, good to go.

Thank you, I called the NPC CSC again last week and was transferred over to the office that is apparently reviewing the RESERVE LDO packages.  I didn't get a hold of anyone and left a message.  Haven't heard back yet.  Would you happen to have the direct number to the YN2 that assisted you?  Was BOL updated for you? 

The latest scuttlebutt I heard was that BOL wasn't going to be updated for RESERVIST even though the NAVADMIN says otherwise. 

Any other reservist having the same problem.  Kindly advise.  Thank you. 

Guest Deepsea23

I had received an error code when my package was first submitted. Being that I am an E6, I decided to wait for my eval and a few other awards I had before submitting the correction to my package. The  correction was sent out on Nov 17 and received/updated on the 19th. However, I still was showing that error code. After calling 866 u ask npc, we discovered that there was a disconnect between an excel spreadsheet and a data base. So, if you run into this give them a call. They were very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I for one will say the I enjoyed the board process this year a lot more than last year!  I think once they realized I was serious about applying (due to having a gap in the past there was some judgement) that it was a lot nicer.  Hoping for some good quotas again this year.  Can't wait until the end of February for the results to come out!

Are there any 6330 applicants here? If so I recently completed (SEAM) NEC 8800 and was wondering if I should try to submit the certificate as an addendum with my package. Thanks. Good luck to all.

I checked the message again and you are correct only evals and awards will be accepted up until the day prior to the board convening. I have heard that the biggest thing that you could have qualification wise is SFF. I have never had the oopportunity to sit behind the desk so I got in the 8800 class as soon as I could. Not sure if it will make a difference though. I wish you luck.