FY20 Chief Selection Board

Guest Sub_wife123

I got the call from squadron yesterday that my husband was selected. (He’s underway) he’s set to deploy soon, I’m wondering if I’m holding my breath hoping they leave him behind, and give him new orders since the only 3 selected on the boat are all in his division. 

Thoughts anyone?

I’d really hate to miss pinning my hubby :( 

Guest AO1wife08
3 hours ago, Sub_wife123 said:

I got the call from squadron yesterday that my husband was selected. (He’s underway) he’s set to deploy soon, I’m wondering if I’m holding my breath hoping they leave him behind, and give him new orders since the only 3 selected on the boat are all in his division. 

Thoughts anyone?

I’d really hate to miss pinning my hubby :( 

Similar situation here! 🤞🤞🤞 Mine is currently on a boat det, will be home for a bit then will leave for deployment. There were already two AOCs in his command, now there are four. 😬

Guest Sub_wife123
1 hour ago, AO1wife08 said:

Similar situation here! 🤞🤞🤞 Mine is currently on a boat det, will be home for a bit then will leave for deployment. There were already two AOCs in his command, now there are four. 😬

I’m just crossing my fingers and hoping they leave him behind. Lord knows we’d get orders during deployment and I’d be stuck figuring out how to move cross county with the animals and ya know both cars 😂

Guest AO1wife08
4 minutes ago, Sub_wife123 said:

I’m just crossing my fingers and hoping they leave him behind. Lord knows we’d get orders during deployment and I’d be stuck figuring out how to move cross county with the animals and ya know both cars 😂

Same. He still has two years left on this sea duty rotation so we're hoping they'll just transfer him to another command here but we're not holding our breath. 🤣

for those who were selected, remember you can change your status on this form to Chief Selectee. Just contact me with your first and last name, rate and username if you are contacting me by email.