FY-20 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest KingATC
2 hours ago, KingATC said:

Think the board adjourned. Checked Continuity report, there are no selection boards showing. Hopefully we get quatas, membership, and precepts today.

Quotas and precepts are out.

Guest KingATC
10 minutes ago, Tarheel PR said:

Good luck everyone, still have a while to go before they are released 😒

Agree. Just wondering when the membership will be released.

Guest Tarheel PR

No idea when the membership will be released. They may wait until the results are published  so that no one try’s to press the board members for the results. The results will probably come out late February or early March. At least that’s how it has been in the past. 

Guest osiris0107

Come on lets get this forum rowdy!

Who would you guys like to have MC your ceremony?

Who do you want to render you first salute too?

If you wear anchors who are you going to "turn them over" to?

Also new to the board. Applied for 651X. 1st time up.

Its hard to see the quotas for 613x and 618x and not get jealous. At the same time, its all relative to the number of applicants I guess. 

Guest Bunker-Buster
1 hour ago, ADCS said:

Yes, 6th and last time.

Man 7331 seems to be very competitive!!  Have you ever been Maintenance Control SCPO or what are some of the things you are getting for feed back from the board to get selected?

On 1/29/2019 at 8:49 AM, SubLS said:

Also new to the board. Applied for 651X. 1st time up.

Its hard to see the quotas for 613x and 618x and not get jealous. At the same time, its all relative to the number of applicants I guess. 

My first time as well for 651X good luck!

5 hours ago, Bunker-Buster said:

Man 7331 seems to be very competitive!!  Have you ever been Maintenance Control SCPO or what are some of the things you are getting for feed back from the board to get selected?

Yes, I've done everything I could do. Nobody seems to know why I'm not getting selected. Even had the OCM go over my record. Only thing I was told is that I'm a career hornet guy and that I had never been ship's company.

Guest Bunker-Buster

Fellow AOCS here myself, but funny you say that I got a friend that had applied for the same designator for years and he was told he was a career I-Level mainly FRC and Van Op Det and he needed to do a squadron.  Well he reported to a squadron completed a cruise earn his SFF, worked in Maintenance, Det LCPO, and QAS.  He still didn’t make it, however; pick up Senior.

11 hours ago, Bunker-Buster said:

Fellow AOCS here myself, but funny you say that I got a friend that had applied for the same designator for years and he was told he was a career I-Level mainly FRC and Van Op Det and he needed to do a squadron.  Well he reported to a squadron completed a cruise earn his SFF, worked in Maintenance, Det LCPO, and QAS.  He still didn’t make it, however; pick up Senior.

Yea, I dont understand their formula....