FY-20 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest osiris0107
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, KingATC said:

You will see a  BOL code. The "A" for approved will be replaced by an "A-1". Meaning the application and the 1 additional item (addendum) is approved. 

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subguy10524

Nuclear LDO applicant, just wondering if anyone has insight on the Nuclear result release date. 

I have a re-enlistment coming up January, and my bonus is held until results come out. Just trying to plan appropriately for when I may expect to see a bonus or results. Thanks!

Guest osiris0107

Next week on Wednesday is the day guys. Well, that's when the board convenes, so only two more months till we get our dance partners or we get our packages ready for next year.

Guest KingATC
6 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Next week on Wednesday is the day guys. Well, that's when the board convenes, so only two more months till we get our dance partners or we get our packages ready for next year.

True That. Step by step getting closer. Atleast precepts will be released on the 9th.

Guest KingATC
1 hour ago, Tarheel PR said:

Sooooooo....where are the quotas? Thought they would be out by now 🤔

Im pretty sure the quotas for LDO are released after the board adjourns. Im wondering why the precepts havent been released as those are normally released once the board convenes. Anyone have any info on that? Tony?🤯

Guest Tarheel PR

I thought the precept and quotas were released after the board is convened. Now the membership is withheld until it is adjourned because of the debacle with the 9 board a few years ago. Time will tell.....⏳

Guest osiris0107

Just hoping that they finish the board this Friday and feel froggy and release the results next week! LOL, what am I thinking that would never happen.

Guest OSC_FISH!
22 hours ago, Tarheel PR said:

Sooooooo....where are the quotas? Thought they would be out by now 🤔

I said the same thing on fb earlier... Good luck everyone 

Guest Tarheel PR

I have not heard anything. I would’ve thought for sure the quotas would have been out by now along with the precepts. They must be waiting until the board adjourns to release anything. Maybe it has something to do with what happened on the Master Chief board several years ago.

Guest McMustang6330
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:49 PM, Tarheel PR said:

I have not heard anything. I would’ve thought for sure the quotas would have been out by now along with the precepts. They must be waiting until the board adjourns to release anything. Maybe it has something to do with what happened on the Master Chief board several years ago.

I do not believe that there is anything significant holding up the release.  You should be able to get a decent indicator as to what the quotas are going to be by using historical precedence and designator health. 

Guest Tarheel PR

For 733X I imagine it will be somewhere between 24 and 26. I don’t believe there’s anything significant holding them up either, just would be nice to see a little update. Especially for people like me who are extremely impatient. But that’s the way it goes. 

Guest osiris0107

Well, the Nuke selection came out, now we wait for the active and reserve. 40 is days and counting. If anyone has message traffic access let us know if you see anything.