FY-20 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest Butter Star
On 9/20/2018 at 6:12 AM, Sig781 said:

Can anyone advise on page count? I submitted packet last week via email.  It shows received with a page count (0)???

That's normal.  You can call uasknpc to verify. But it's just how the system shows it for some reason. 

2 minutes ago, Butter Star said:

That's normal.  You can call uasknpc to verify. But it's just how the system shows it for some reason. 

Thank you, I was startting to sweat it a bit.  It wasnt easy to get to NOSC encrypt send.  May have been most challenging part of app.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoNavy88

Morning Everyone,

When submitting the LDO package, do you add the LDO/CWO Checklist eligibility page as a cover sheet?  Also, While i already have 3 appraisals(CDR-641x, LCDR-641x and CWO4-741x).  Last night my old CO who is now the CO of CVN 74 reached out to me, he is not 641x, but is a CAPT and did an appraisal via facetime.  I want to add his appraisal, but it being a 1 of 1 interview via facetime, and him not being a 641x.  Could that potentially be an issue - that and its on a different day as well.  

Guest osiris0107
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:12 PM, Sig781 said:

Can anyone advise on page count? I submitted packet last week via email.  It shows received with a page count (0)???

I submitted my package on sunday the 30th. Did the cscselboard@navy.mil send you a receipt that they received your package? I ask the NPC help on their website, but the live person online told me she doesn't have access to verify that it was received until it is uploaded. The uploading is done in another department that I can't ask. Where did you see your page count? Or where did you see that it was received? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Guest Sig781

It took about a week.  You can call the 800 number and they can assist or log in.  They cant do info via chat because of PII.  Good luck on selection.  

Guest GoNavy88

Good luck everyone!!!

641X, first time applying.  For those have submitted more than one applications.  I know this should have been asked earlier.  But what are your lessons learned?

and for those that are applying.  What do you think will either get your selected or not?

and to all that were selected, what do you think made you stand out?

a lot of questions I know, but man I am anxious, excited and scared!!  Lol

Guest Tarheel PR

Hope everyone got their packages in on time....and are getting ready for the ride! Good luck to everyone! Be sure to check the application status in BOL for errors...

Guest Sig781

I have checked BOL about a hundred times.  Nothing posted.  Is there a special section in there or is it Advancement Boards?  FORMAN does not load at all where it says to click for packet status.???  Any G2 would be appreciated.

Guest KingATC
On 10/15/2018 at 3:53 AM, osiris0107 said:

Yeah where do I see my code? Still have an N from my non select? Is there another site to look at, I can't remember. thanks.

If you dont have a code posted on BOL, check here. 

https://npccontactcenter.ahf.nmci.navy.mil/OA_HTML/npc.html

If its not posted there, then they didnt receive it. I would also check with your admin dept to see when they sent it out.

Guest osiris0107
11 hours ago, KingATC said:

If its not posted there, then they didnt receive it. I would also check with your admin dept to see when they sent it out.

Yes, I understand that a code would be posted to BOL, but on which tab:

ADMITS

Advancement/Selection Boards

Application [FORMAN] Status 

etc...........

Guest osiris0107
11 hours ago, KingATC said:

I logged into the website that you have above. It showed that my package was received, but it doesn't show an "A" for approved or an other code on that website.

Guest KingATC
4 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

I logged into the website that you have above. It showed that my package was received, but it doesn't show an "A" for approved or an other code on that website.

The link to that site just tells you if it was received. The BOL Code will show up under Advancement/Selction Boards. 

Guest TSM-CSMM
14 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

BOL is the way to go, but it’s only updated on Wednesdays. 

Guest osiris0107
12 hours ago, KingATC said:

The link to that site just tells you if it was received. The BOL Code will show up under Advancement/Selction Boards. 

I just got the "A", so now I just need to submit my eval and wait five months, lol

• 4 weeks later...

Got a W in BOL.  The Chief called me and said that it means the OCM is reviewing waivers.  He also mentioned there were a ton of folks with errors..like 25%. Good luck to all and keep posting, the info you share just may help another Sailor out.

W removed and A.  Now hide and wait? Anyone else moving forward? I did also hear there is some strong command signal for Intel direct commission coming down, so thats another avenue for those seeking Wardroom....

Guest subguy10524

So according to the FY20 Board schedule, the FY 20 Nuclear LDO board has convened.  Does anyone know if there are precepts anywhere for that? Or when an update can be expected out of the board?  I am anxious to figure out what the status is and just waiting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KingATC

Hey Guys,

Last E-6 Eval was a ranked EP. Got a P as my Frocked Eval to Chief. I was the most junior out of 3 selectees and was behind the other two Selectees in E-6 Ranking last November. Is this a bad Thing? The Write up and Recommendation resemble an EP Eval. Appraisals and CO endorsements are all 10's. To include an appraisal from my community CAPT.

Looks solid to me Chief, Ive been told the board looks at whole Sailor and your 10s carry most the weight.  Guess we will see come spring time.  Good luck

Guest GoNavy88
On 11/30/2018 at 11:48 AM, KingATC said:

Hey Guys,

Last E-6 Eval was a ranked EP. Got a P as my Frocked Eval to Chief. I was the most junior out of 3 selectees and was behind the other two Selectees in E-6 Ranking last November. Is this a bad Thing? The Write up and Recommendation resemble an EP Eval. Appraisals and CO endorsements are all 10's. To include an appraisal from my community CAPT.

I don’t think that would be issue.  I too was the most junior of the 3 Selectee.  Supposedly we are expected to have P as our first eval.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest osiris0107

Just submitted my Addendum, can't wait to see what the next three months have in store, while we wait for the results. Does anyone know how to verify that your addendum was received, other than calling NPC directly.

Guest KingATC
22 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Just submitted my Addendum, can't wait to see what the next three months have in store, while we wait for the results. Does anyone know how to verify that your addendum was received, other than calling NPC directly.

You will see a  BOL code. The "A" for approved will be replaced by an "A-1". Meaning the application and the 1 additional item (addendum) is approved.