FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest cscs(ret)2010
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Could someone post a copy if they get it?

Tony,

It has been posted on the All Hands Magazine website.

2 minutes ago, cscs(ret)2010 said:

Tony,

It has been posted on the All Hands Magazine website.

I don't see it there. I see the pact story though

AS a reminder, Selectees on this FY-19 list, who wish to join the Chief's group can PM me direct. It's the Chiefs that need to be verified using the instruction on the Chief's page.

Guest laurar06

I already knew that my guy did not get selected but I still downloaded the list to look for myself. 😕 I'm grateful for this resource. Thanks, everyone especially @Tony.

1 hour ago, laurar06 said:

I already knew that my guy did not get selected but I still downloaded the list to look for myself. 😕 I'm grateful for this resource. Thanks, everyone especially @Tony.

You are most welcome 😎

18 minutes ago, GSM1snipe said:

So confused. Just found out I have an “H”.

So you are on hold, possibly from a legal scrub. This has happened to members on this forum including last year. He made Chief. You need to find out from your command what is the deal. Hang in there. For the person last year, and a few others, it took some time to straighten things out, just a heads up.

Guest GSM1snipe
1 hour ago, Tony said:

So you are on hold, possibly from a legal scrub. This has happened to members on this forum including last year. He made Chief. You need to find out from your command what is the deal. Hang in there. For the person last year, and a few others, it took some time to straighten things out, just a heads up.

Thank you 

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)

Hey guys, I finally got the S. I honestly dont know what the board is looking for but I will gladly send anyone who sends me a PM, a copy of my last 5 evals and LTB that i sent. Like i said , i am no expert but i am willing to help share what i know. Congrats to those who got the S. For those who didn't,  keep working for your Sailors and your time will come. I almost gave up but my wife and mentors pushed me to keep going. Start studying  now to get that ticket!!

Guest subguy10524

Finally able to post. Just got home after duty yesterday. Long day. Got the ‘N’ for the 4th time.  Finally able to decompress. Had to keep a happy face and push since the job has to get done. 

Congrats to all who got selected! I am thankful for all the advice and and already working to get better for next year. 

I think for myself, two things are missing:

1. My evals have been about me. I need to talk about my sailors. And will fix that on this next eval. 

2. My first sea command was pretty much straight p’s including a 1 of 1 MP special eval in 2012. I have yet to show superior at sea performance. This eval coming up will be very important. On the plus side, 5 people got selected. So there are 5 eval spots open for new EPs. 

Onward to next year. Going to sit down with my chief and figure out what else i can do.

Guest FC1(SW)

Found out Tuesday at an all hands call that the Lord blessed me again with the "S". I was floored with shock when I heard my name called.  I'll be glad to share info about what I think got me selected. Just message me.  And most importantly, don't lose hope or give up.

So, I’ve been TAD and just finally able to look up my profile sheet today. I know my command tells me I didn’t get the S. Shouldn’t my sheet also reflect that? Are they just not updated for the Ns yet? 

A6F871EA-823C-4D38-ACAC-D1344435A648.png

Guest TM1/SS
20 hours ago, Pebz said:

So, I’ve been TAD and just finally able to look up my profile sheet today. I know my command tells me I didn’t get the S. Shouldn’t my sheet also reflect that? Are they just not updated for the Ns yet? 

A6F871EA-823C-4D38-ACAC-D1344435A648.png

Honestly, they havent been updated in up to a week in recent years, sucks I know but its the system. Sorry to hear, but just keep pushing, eventually somethings gotta give! Don't let it eat you, I did one year and I was miserable for a month, almost messed some stuff up big time. 

Guest LS1(AW/SW/IW)

First swing and got a N. No biggy. Any LS selectees in here who don’t mind sharing their evals and LTB let me know. Thanks.