FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest Submarinecook1stclass
6 hours ago, BethSta said:

When will the quotas be released?   Prior to adjournment?

Late June. quotas normally come out once the board commences.

Guest BethSta
12 minutes ago, Submarinecook1stclass said:

Late June. quotas normally come out once the board commences.

Should have specified reserve - didn’t that board convene today?

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
41 minutes ago, BethSta said:

Should have specified reserve - didn’t that board convene today?

The board did convene today but the quotas were not released. I'm hoping 2mro when the E4-E6 results come out to the triad.

Guest BethSta
1 hour ago, BOATSNUGGYD said:

The board did convene today but the quotas were not released. I'm hoping 2mro when the E4-E6 results come out to the triad.

Here’s hoping the numbers are good ... 

Guest usnavyps1

This is my final look (again), not holding my breath. Wish the quotas would get out here so we have some idea of our chances.

Guest Doc (FMF) E
1 minute ago, usnavyps1 said:

This is my final look (again), not holding my breath. Wish the quotas would get out here so we have some idea of our chances.

I know! I feel like they should be out by now!! Board convened on Monday...

Guest BXPS1
5 hours ago, Doc (FMF) E said:

I know! I feel like they should be out by now!! Board convened on Monday...

They changed it to the adjournment date because of past screwups. On the NAVADMIN this year.

Guest AME1

So we just had change of command, and completed a major inspection last week.  I recieved a NAM for the dates of the inspection.  Opinions on if it's worth sending into the board.  I'm just not sure if 1 NAM is enough to sway things in my favor.  Also I've never gotten a clear answer on if my Army Com should be in my OMPF or not.

2 hours ago, AME1 said:

So we just had change of command, and completed a major inspection last week.  I recieved a NAM for the dates of the inspection.  Opinions on if it's worth sending into the board.  I'm just not sure if 1 NAM is enough to sway things in my favor.  Also I've never gotten a clear answer on if my Army Com should be in my OMPF or not.

It’s should be, I received an army achievement medal and it’s in my OMPF

Guest TheKardiacKid

Alright everyone....Sent off my LTB today for my third look. Just playing the waiting game like all of you now.

Good evening,

Just finished up my LTB and debating should I mail it or email it this is my first time submitting. Any recommendations would help. 

Guest PO14Life
51 minutes ago, SH1(SW/AW/IW) said:

Good evening,

Just finished up my LTB and debating should I mail it or email it this is my first time submitting. Any recommendations would help. 

I would email, get it quicker and you can verify they have it before deadline. My two cents

Guest PO14Life

I have avoided posting on here lately. I guess I was a little ashamed that I hadn’t finished my LTB. The review was finished today and I’m sending it off tomorrow. I am going to figure out how to sleep the night results come out.

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)

13 for OSC this year, might have a shot afterall, I feel bad for my AC1, 0 spots this year, and 0 last year, she is running out of time to make it before HYT takes her 😞

its exiting with all the master chief results coming out and senior soon, now reserves and FTS, just a reminder that its still two months until active duty comes out. I go to school in from june 17 to july 23, I cant wait because I need something to distract myself from thinking about it. I don't know if anyone else feels the same

Guest Cryptzog
On 5/22/2018 at 4:14 PM, THEORDNANCMAN said:

Has anyone use https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe to send in their package?

I used it several years ago. I suggest sending it via email because then you don't have to rely on them getting around to downloading it. When I sent mine in, they didn't download it for some reason, even though I sent it in with plenty of time for them to do so (like several weeks in advance). 

Guest ABGrape
8 hours ago, Cryptzog said:

I used it several years ago. I suggest sending it via email because then you don't have to rely on them getting around to downloading it. When I sent mine in, they didn't download it for some reason, even though I sent it in with plenty of time for them to do so (like several weeks in advance). 

Usually the precepts tell you to use sites like safe site. This year they stated to use encryption only or snail mail. My command IT's created a certificate just for NPC to encrypt our packages because i guess on shipboard accounts its hard to use the encryption. I sent off my LTB today with no issues.  You have to think about the path to least restriction for the board to use.  Good luck to all this year 4th time up here !