FY18 Senior Chief Board Results

Guest IceMMNC

For all of those of us that didn't make it this year. ( I am going to completely plagiarize and paraphrase FMFMan's post from last year at this time, because it made me feel better then too) One of our many jobs as chiefs is to take care of sailors and ensure they advance and succeed. If doing our job well happens to come with a star on our anchors, great. If not, our real success is watching the men and women in our charge succeed. Keep taking care of sailors and you will be just fine. NAVY CHIEF! NAVY PRIDE!

Guest Sean0fc0usn
9 minutes ago, IceMMNC said:

For all of those of us that didn't make it this year. ( I am going to completely plagiarize and paraphrase FMFMan's post from last year at this time, because it made me feel better then too) One of our many jobs as chiefs is to take care of sailors and ensure they advance and succeed. If doing our job well happens to come with a star on our anchors, great. If not, our real success is watching the men and women in our charge succeed. Keep taking care of sailors and you will be just fine. NAVY CHIEF! NAVY PRIDE!

Got the word, I made it this year.  If you did not, I hope next year is your year.  Keep charging.