FY18 Senior Chief Board Results

Guest FMFman

Wow, it took this long to start this conversation?  LOL!  I am hoping this next week. That is the normal timeframe for the results.  Maybe 6th time is a charm. Good luck to all that are eligible!  

Guest IceMMNC

I agree. I should have started this forum weeks ago but didn't. Thanks Drummer. I remember lurking in this column same time last year. Based on previous NAVADMIN release dates, my bet is triad notification on Tuesday. Good luck to all!

Guest DrummerTL

I actually waited to see if any one was going to start this forum. we should be shortly after the 05 results is they are released on time. like tomorrow.

Guest IceMMNC

So I thought that I had met all the wickets and checked all of the possible boxes, but I thought that too last year. While looking at the CPO selection board forum, I saw a discussion on JPME and PPME, which I have not done and didn't even know was a thing until about a month ago. How important are these to have done for the E-8 board? Thoughts?

Guest Boatsotto

The precepts for Senior also state them and the SEA in the last paragraph. They aren't required yet but have some weight the way I read the precepts.

Guest IceMMNC

Yeah. I guess that I have been living under a rock or something. I guess that if it isn't my year I will know what I can do next year to improve my chances.

Guest Justajock33

My gut has been telling me June 2nd. This is in no way scientific, insider info, or predictive. If I were to bet, I would bet on Tuesday, June 6th.

From CNP

Senior Chief board results NAVADMIN will be released this week. Command triads will be notified Wed. at 11 a.m. EDT via BUPERS Online (BOL) of their command's E8 results. Complete board results will be released in a NAVADMIN Thur., June 1 at approximately 11 a.m. as well as on All Hands Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/usnpeople/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Guest FMFman

I made a comment in the beginning and then went on travel.   Glad to see the excitement is still out there!  I will find out about 1900 today if the TRIAD decides to call.  Either way, I wish you all the very best and look forward to the results.

Guest Justajock33

Has anyone heard any results? Wondering if TRIAD has them but has to hold off, or if they are delayed... my own ship's LAN is down... of course!