FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

There are more people who want to join but they are not replying to the validation email. Please whitelist NavyAdvancement.com and check your spam filters. You need to reply to the validation email.

:5272:

Guest McMustang6330

For those wondering, the NAVADMIN is not out on C2OIX.  I am inherently pessimistic and therefore am not expecting results today, but I do understand the commiseration taking place here;  I did the same thing several years ago.  Good luck to you all when they do come out.

1 minute ago, Mustang6235 said:

I’ll be shocked if results haven’t been posted in the next 7 days. I’m thinking by March 1. 

Looking at 2016, they were released a day later.  So, the odds might be in our favor!  Haha

Guest ADCS*VFA

If the results were to be released today they would have been out by now. Looks like another loooooooong weekend for us. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and good luck hopefully Monday! ;)

Guest Tarheel PR

I have no idea anymore, basically a crapshoot unless u work in the same cubicle as the person playing Beethoven and pressing the button hahaha.

11 hours ago, EM1(SS) said:

Not sure what your looking at, but I'm seeing Wednesday, Thursday, Wednesday for the last three years

You are right. So Wednesday/Thursday. Is the trend. 

Guest Sbreakall
15 minutes ago, KingATC said:

Either not alot of people are applying this year or people are being more patient. By this time last year the forum was around page 16.

They're all still waiting for that confirmation email!! 

15 minutes ago, KingATC said:

Either not alot of people are applying this year or people are being more patient. By this time last year the forum was around page 16.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I hope less people applied.  Only one Intel LDO this year and probably the last one ever.

Guest Tarheel PR
Just now, Intel said:

I'd be lying if I didn't say I hope less people applied.  Only one Intel LDO this year and probably the last one ever.

Holy crap.... only one?