FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest OSC_FISH!
11 hours ago, Tarheel PR said:

Things have been a little odd this selection cycle.

How so? My first time so I don’t know what was different about last time 

Guest OSC_FISH!
38 minutes ago, Tarheel PR said:

Just with the shutdown affecting the board and everything.

Gotcha.... Wellllll sooooo ummm... I guess now we wait a month... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guest EM1(SS)
4 hours ago, OSC_FISH! said:

How so? My first time so I don’t know what was different about last time 

There was also the major changes with the 620X application and having those go through a separate board.

Guest osiris0107

In the new recruiting brief that was put out in the Lariat, it shows that results will come out in Mar. Not sure if they projecting further just in case it doesn't come out in Feb, but we have at least a month till we see anything.

Guest I R Gunners Mate

Just saw that one of the people who sat my appraisal board also sat my selection board. I know he probably won't see my package directly, but it makes my imagination run wild with different scenarios.

2x non select 6160, 1x non select 7161. Lets see if the 4th times the charm.

Good luck, everybody.

Guest osiris0107
3 minutes ago, I R Gunners Mate said:

Just saw that one of the people who sat my appraisal board also sat my selection board. I know he probably won't see my package directly, but it makes my imagination run wild with different scenarios.

2x non select 6160, 1x non select 7161. Lets see if the 4th times the charm.

Good luck, everybody.

Good Luck! I know I looked at the list and didn't know any of the guys from my designator, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing?

Guest AMCSTack

Best of luck this year y'all!  I'm applying 7331 for the 2nd time (5th overall counting LDO packages).  Hopefully we will get the coveted 'S' the 1st week of March (or sooner!).

Guest CTRC(5)
10 minutes ago, AMCSTack said:

Best of luck this year y'all!  I'm applying 7331 for the 2nd time (5th overall counting LDO packages).  Hopefully we will get the coveted 'S' the 1st week of March (or sooner!).

Good luck. This is my 3rd time for 6810. Hopefully we get some good news! 

Guest AMCSTack
3 minutes ago, CTRC(5) said:

Good luck. This is my 3rd time for 6810. Hopefully we get some good news! 

It's my 3rd time as well, I had a Senior moment and forgot the number of times.  Good luck this year!!

Guest Supplyguy2028

Hello all! This is my second time applying for 6510. Good luck and best wishes to all. Are there any Supply applicants on the thread?

Guest I R Gunners Mate
17 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Good Luck! I know I looked at the list and didn't know any of the guys from my designator, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing?

Since you usually only have 1 or 2 from each designator, I definitely don't think it matters. From what I've been told, he won't grade my package directly but will be able to comment if I get discussed.

Guest gunna871

Hello All  GMC( VLS Type) 2nd time submitting for 716X . Hoping for that " S" . Darn I seen a board member set my appraisal board last year. I should have reached out.

How many enclosure yall submitted? I submitted what is listed below. Hopeful to be 1 of 13 selected

1. FAAWC Des Letter

2. AAWC Des letter

3. CSC Des Letter

4. CSOOW Des letter

5. Spot COM

6. ATTWO

7. 5 Appraisals

8. PIP

Guest AMCSTack
1 hour ago, gunna871 said:

Hello All  GMC( VLS Type) 2nd time submitting for 716X . Hoping for that " S" . Darn I seen a board member set my appraisal board last year. I should have reached out.

How many enclosure yall submitted? I submitted what is listed below. Hopeful to be 1 of 13 selected

1. FAAWC Des Letter

2. AAWC Des letter

3. CSC Des Letter

4. CSOOW Des letter

5. Spot COM

6. ATTWO

7. 5 Appraisals

8. PIP

I only submitted my Grad School transcripts, 3 Appraisal Sheets, and a continuation page for a few of the blocks (my block 31 has a few too many "non-selection " lines for the application).

BTW, Tarheel PR - one of 7331 board members this year was a PR prior. Hopefully it'll help out us PRs and AMEs. 

Guest OSC_FISH!
2 hours ago, gunna871 said:

1. FAAWC Des Letter

2. AAWC Des letter

3. CSC Des Letter

4. CSOOW Des letter

5. Spot COM

6. ATTWO

7. 5 Appraisals

8. PIP

I enclosed my SUWC, AIC-Sup, CICWO, Piloting Deaignation letters on top of my bachelors, ppme, jpme, usmap certs. 5 appraisals, PIP, and close out E6 evaluation.

Guest OSC_FISH!
1 hour ago, Tarheel PR said:

I think I must be the most impatient person in the world. This type of waiting is the worst...

I’m sure I have you beat... lol... I’ve been stalking NPC every other 15 minuets like something has changed.. 

1 hour ago, OSC_FISH! said:

I’m sure I have you beat... lol... I’ve been stalking NPC every other 15 minuets like something has changed.. 

I’m right there with you guys. The wait is killing me. A lot of folks say the wait for commission is worst but at least you know. I think the Wait for the unknown is the worst. 

1 hour ago, OSC_FISH! said:

I’m right there with you guys. The wait is killing me. A lot of folks say the wait for commission is worst but at least you know. I think the Wait for the unknown is the worst. 

Guest osiris0107

So I’ll pose a question, what if a member submitted a package and then transferred. Will the gaining command have view of the members selection or only the old command? And if the old command only has view will they contact the member or the co?