FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest EM1(SS)

Has there been any official news about how the shutdown will affect the board?  I believe that any personal who are TDY and on travel are being recalled.  Also we were originally told that the 620X LDO results wouldn't be held for the other LDO board/results, and would most likely come out by the end of 2017.  Has there been any update on those?

Guest osiris0107

Good questions about the board being held up by the shutdown. Is there anyone in Millington in this forum that could shed light on that subject?

Guest OSC_FISH!

So what was just put out this morning is “All travel that has taken place, all members must be recalled to there parent command.” That’s what’s being said here in Mayport. 

A lot of training augments and travel being pushed to the right or until the shut down is resolved for ATGM. 

Guest CTRC(5)

I am just assuming, but the travel has already been paid for and the board convened. I would assume that they would continue the board itself, and maybe the process after the board would get held up. 

Guest OSC_FISH!

I was thinking the same thing.... However, if use I look at previous boards members there are several civilians that are apart of the board. 

Guest MADMAN33

Do any of you know if there is a way to find out how many people applied for a specific designator last year? I understand past results do not predict future performance, but as we are all in limbo, I'd like to find out how many applied for 616X last year, compare that to how many were selected (9)...etc. Thank You

Guest KingATC
3 hours ago, MADMAN33 said:

Do any of you know if there is a way to find out how many people applied for a specific designator last year? I understand past results do not predict future performance, but as we are all in limbo, I'd like to find out how many applied for 616X last year, compare that to how many were selected (9)...etc. Thank You

Look at the LDO brief. There is a slide that has last years applicants along with past 5 yr averages. Hope it helps.

LDO and CWO Recruiting Brief (1).pptx

Guest LDO_Hopeful88

Has anyone else had an issue with there not being anything showing in Bupers? Its kind of bothering me, but I have verified everything was received with no errors with PERS-92 and with the NPC website that allows you to confirm receipt.

EDIT: I'm Reserves in case that matters.

Guest osiris0107

Well...I mean does anyone know of an LDO/CWO that disappeared sometime in the beginning of January for "travel"? If so, is that LDO/CWO back at work now?

Guest CTRC(5)

If you look at NPC it says that the board membership will be posted when the board is adjourned... I was personally using that as my sign... 

Guest EM1(SS)
49 minutes ago, Tarheel PR said:

Things have been a little odd this selection cycle.

Just a bit.  Hopefully that means good things for those of us who have done this a few times.