FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

Guest Sbreakall
1 minute ago, Intel said:

Oddly enough, one active duty but 18 reserve.

Might be time to come over to the dark side.... lots of benefits to being over here

Guest KingATC
Just now, Tarheel PR said:

I’m just chillin tryin not to think about the other times that were a no go hahaha, definitely not working.

Nice setup. Nothing we can do man but wait. Time to disconnect and enjoy this weekend. Will tune in Monday where F5 will be pressed 1 million times.

Guest Tarheel PR
Just now, KingATC said:

Nice setup. Nothing we can do man but wait. Time to disconnect and enjoy this weekend. Will tune in Monday where F5 will be pressed 1 million times.

For sure, TTY later..

Guest ADCS*VFA

Off topic, but does anyone find it odd that the Navy "NEEDS" Chiefs at sea but they send Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy) good ones home from a continuation board? Don't make sense.

10 minutes ago, Sbreakall said:

Might be time to come over to the dark side.... lots of benefits to being over here

If you're referring to warrant, my brother has been hammering that into my head.  He commissions in April.

Guest Sbreakall
Just now, Intel said:

If you're referring to warrant, my brother has been hammering that into my head.  He commissions in April.

No... I meant Reserves

5 minutes ago, Sbreakall said:

No... I meant Reserves

I'm already obligated out to 14 years.  Plus, the Navy is about to pay for another masters degree.

Guest Tarheel PR
Just now, ADCS*VFA said:

If you in Hampton Roads.... I'm on my way

1 minute ago, ADCS*VFA said:

If you in Hampton Roads.... I'm on my way

Hahaha I wish stuck here in ol san dawg...

Guest CTRC(5)
3 hours ago, Intel said:

I'm already obligated out to 14 years.  Plus, the Navy is about to pay for another masters degree.

How did you get them to pay for a second Masters degree? I just finished my first and was debating between starting a second one or starting my Doctorate. If I can get the Navy to pay for a second one without tapping my GI bill, that would be preferred. 

2 hours ago, CTRC(5) said:

How did you get them to pay for a second Masters degree? I just finished my first and was debating between starting a second one or starting my Doctorate. If I can get the Navy to pay for a second one without tapping my GI bill, that would be preferred. 

Truthfully, they're paying for most of it.  I'll still have to pay for a couple of classes.  They will pay for a graduate certificate that rolls into a masters program.  That will cover 6/10 classes.  Also, intel has access to National Intelligence University.  It's a different pool of money and they don't care what degrees you already have as long as you meet the prerequisites.

5 hours ago, CTRC(5) said:

But you need JWICS access for NIU right? I’m a CTR but where I work now don’t have JWICS. 

Oddly enough, most of it is on NIPR.

14 hours ago, CTRC(5) said:

But you need JWICS access for NIU right? I’m a CTR but where I work now don’t have JWICS. 

Also, you actually get orders to the school.  So, you'd definitely have access.  The school is about to move to Bethesda.

Guest FireNozzle

I’m thinking Tuesday or Wednesday after that who knows maybe Thursday lol! 4th Year applying for 7130 we will see what happens.

Guest T56ADCS

I’m going with Monday, mostly because Mustang and Monday start with the same letter...really just a guess.  4th time applying for 733X, twice non-select for 6330 & 1520, the butterflies feel all too familiar.  Best wishes to all.