• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony

Guest Nkem Isaac

Hi everyone,

So I was close to putting in a package this last cycle but I was very late to getting everything together as I had just returned from deployment.

I need you all suggestion, I have a bachelors in Public Administration and an on-going masters in Human services with a cumulative GPA of 4.0. I want to apply for training and direct for the HCA, however my ultimate goal is to become a clinical Psy. And I do have diff links and guidelines based on the HSPS & HSCP requirements. What do you think my best route would be?

I am stationed in San Diego.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest deepseadmt97
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:40 PM, drew1871 said:

It is part of the score report so I am sure it is looked at, however how much they pay attention to it considering there is nothing in writing about it would be a guess. What are you applying to HCA? I am sure that chosen program might increase or decrease the AWA weight too.

What "score report" are you referencing? Do you have any information on it?

Guest drew1871
17 minutes ago, deepseadmt97 said:

What "score report" are you referencing? Do you have any information on it?

It’s apart of the gre score report that is submitted to the board to show your scores. While there is no standard or minimum set by the Navy for that section per the guidance, it’s there for them to see. 

Guest deepseadmt97
9 minutes ago, drew1871 said:

It’s apart of the gre score report that is submitted to the board to show your scores. While there is no standard or minimum set by the Navy for that section per the guidance, it’s there for them to see. 

ok, thanks. I didn't know if you were talking a bout a score report of packages.

also, do you know when the results have been out in the past?

Guest drew1871
19 minutes ago, deepseadmt97 said:

ok, thanks. I didn't know if you were talking a bout a score report of packages.

also, do you know when the results have been out in the past?

They come out at different times each year. It’s really hard to give an answer to that. Last year results were out in December, in other years it’s been up until March. Best of luck to you. 

Guest deepseadmt97
8 hours ago, drew1871 said:

They come out at different times each year. It’s really hard to give an answer to that. Last year results were out in December, in other years it’s been up until March. Best of luck to you. 

Early/late december? How could it go all the way until March? With the board convening in 2 days. 

Guest drew1871
9 hours ago, deepseadmt97 said:

Early/late december? How could it go all the way until March? With the board convening in 2 days. 

It was early to mid December. 

What did you apply for HCA? 

Guest deepseadmt97
2 hours ago, drew1871 said:

It was early to mid December. 

What did you apply for HCA? 

yes, was just trying to figure out a timeline.

Guest deepseadmt97
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 5:26 PM, BellieJar1507 said:

Results will be out THIS FRIDAY @1200!!

How did you find out when the results would be released? Do you get an email, word of mouth....? Just wondering for this year. Thank you