FY-18 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

1 hour ago, ETSW said:

618X hopeful here, This has to be by far one of the longest weeks I have had in the past 12 years in the Navy. At a point I just want to know if I made it or not already.

Welcome. Good to see another one of God's rating on the forum. Good luck!

Guest cg41980

Good afternoon all, I applied for 782X.  This is only my second time but hoping for the best.  Hoping for tomorrow.  Will be leaving for an IA next week.

Guest ETCwife

Hello, Per my wife, she asked if I help in trolling for updates lol. Her ship is going into dry docked and LAN lines down so she's kind of cut off during the day. Here's to hopefully ending the agony this week. good luck to all

Guest Chief Wifey
2 hours ago, ETCwife said:

Hello, Per my wife, she asked if I help in trolling for updates lol. Her ship is going into dry docked and LAN lines down so she's kind of cut off during the day. Here's to hopefully ending the agony this week. good luck to all

Be careful what you agree to. Lol. We are overseas so I'm very restless throughout the night. My husband seems to be sleeping just fine (when he finally gets off work). I find myself refreshing this page every couple of hours throughout the night. I tend to get anxious before the release of all results, including Chief, and he's been a Chief for 4 years. It was worse when I was Active duty awaiting my own results. I need sleep, but it's time to get the kiddos ready for school. 

Please results hurrry up and take me out of my misery. 

42 minutes ago, ET1IWSW said:

I just keep reminding myself that because those messages are mutually exclusive, that they are not a reliable indicator. Nothing says that "Message x" needs to come out before "Message y."

Perhaps it's a matter of shared resources in the process i.e. admin types doing checks and vetting. Senior O board first? Then again the usual one day difference wouldn't support that hypothesis.

50 minutes ago, ENC said:

So

Well, tried to edit and that didn't work.

What I was saying was, "So it looks like Tuesday the 28th is the day, lol."

This is the first time in 5 applications that I haven't really been nervous or stressing over results being released.  Either I'm on the list or not whenever it comes out.  I too hope they will be out tomorrow.

Things brings me back to waiting on CPO results back in 2008 when I first found this place.  I finally got the "S" in 2010 for ENC and have only seen NNNNNNN since. 4 N for the star and 3 N for the bar.

Good luck all!

GMCS here and I wish all my fellow 716X candidates good luck. Last go around for this old salt. If it will it will!!! Hooyah! I to hope the results post tomorrow, but believe that next week is the week! 

9 hours ago, ETSW said:

BOL is up for me.  I need this win as a Jacksonville Jaguar fan it could be the only win I get all year. 

I pray that you get a win for being faithful.  Never heard of a bandwagon Jag fan so I know you're legit! 

Being in Hawaii I seem to miss all of the traffic on here, especially with my watch sked underway.  Depending on my ITs to keep the IP services up only to be disappointed again lol.  I still sticking to my guns on tomorrow.  Good luck again to all, especially my fellow Surface Ordnance applicants.

3 hours ago, GMCSB said:

GMCS here and I wish all my fellow 716X candidates good luck. Last go around for this old salt. If it will it will!!! Hooyah! I to hope the results post tomorrow, but believe that next week is the week! 

Good luck bro, FCC here, this is my second application.

Guest AEGISFC1

Captain Vliet wins the seniority by four months for 6160.

CRAYCRAFT JAMES D   CAPT 01535400 92 6160 LDO(LINE) 08/01/2014 2002 M 231
GRANT JON CARY   CAPT 01616350 94 6160 LDO(LINE) 09/01/2016 2003 M 231
HANLEY JAMES LYNCH   CAPT 01536500 92 6160 LDO(LINE) 09/01/2014 2002 M 231
KNICK JACKIE D   CAPT 01612900 94 6160 LDO(LINE) 09/01/2016 2004 M 231
MARTIN GARY DON   CAPT 01589050 94 6160 LDO(LINE) 09/01/2015 2002 M 231
PHILLIP CHARLES M   CAPT 01537900 92 6160 LDO(LINE) 09/01/2014 2000 M 231
VLIET JOHN BRIAN   CAPT 01532650 92 6160 LDO(LINE) 04/01/2014 2002 M 231

Guest Champions4eternity
18 hours ago, GMFCC said:

I don't think there is a requirement for them to come in an order either, but past history is often the best indicator of future performance. I'd love to be wrong and the results to come out tomm though!

What messages are we waiting to post? Aside from LDO/ Warrant

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 7.43.55 AM.png

10 minutes ago, GMFCC said:

Did the Captain results already come out? If they did, I have no idea how I glazed over that. If that's the case then it could be any time!

Captain results released monthly.

Guest SWSeabee

Check BOL, check here, check NPC, repeat. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up.

Someone on Facebook posted the days the results came out since 2000. Only 3 times did it come out in March, with the great majority being in February. I'm hoping it's this month, but we shall see. My new guess is Tuesday before 1600Z.