FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

Guest YNC(SS)

There is a joke that Kearsarge is the "rank maker" alot of people go there and leave as Chief's/Officers

USS JIMMY CARTER (SSN 23) is kind of like that too.  My YN division had 4 of us, they're all officers except me.

Guest guy2001

USS JIMMY CARTER (SSN 23) is kind of like that too.  My YN division had 4 of us, they're all officers except me.

that will change soon brother!!

Guest shwnp777

Was on the Makin Island. It was a downer that I could not qual CICWO as a 2nd when I did CSTT for so long and was qualed in every other watchstation.

I was on the MKI from 2008 through 2013.

Good luck to all. I thought something would be out today if this week. I am jumping on the Tuesday bandwagon. The good thing about this forum is that a lot of people that actively post seem to make it. Only a few stragglers are still waiting for their "S". This year! Fingers and toes crossed for people on their last look. Especially if he/she deserves it.

Guest guy2001

Good luck to all. I thought something would be out today if this week. I am jumping on the Tuesday bandwagon. The good thing about this forum is that a lot of people that actively post seem to make it. Only a few stragglers are still waiting for their "S". This year! Fingers and toes crossed for people on their last look. Especially if he/she deserves it.

Tuesday seems like the day...well we know that when the news does break it will break here! Waiting and hoping....waiting and hoping

Guest gmarquay

NAVADMIN 041/14 just released with CMC selections

Doesn't that get released by CNP?  Maybe we can still get our results tomorrow.  Any takers?

Doesn't that get released by CNP?  Maybe we can still get our results tomorrow.  Any takers?

Not getting my hopes up.  Hopefully next week we will all know what lies ahead for us.