FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

Guest guy2001

this has been a roller coaster of emotions for people on this forum. I have seen so many predictions, followed by confidence inflation, followed by the demise of confidence. I am guilty as well so i am not passing judgement but at times we have to sit back and laugh every once in a while.

it truly has been which I guess is the norm. Today I am trying to do the opposite I am following but I am tryng to convince myself no matter what its next week. That way I can be pleasantly surprised but I won't be disappointed if it doesnt come out

it truly has been which I guess is the norm. Today I am trying to do the opposite I am following but I am tryng to convince myself no matter what its next week. That way I can be pleasantly surprised but I won't be disappointed if it doesnt come out

plan for the worst and settle for the best, i am with you on that one. I will be at DLCPO all day so that will keep me occupied thankfully.

Guest Blade2950

Good morning to all,

The wait is killing me and i'm sure you all feel the same way.  I'm still putting my money on March 5, is there still any hope for tomorrow?

Gotcha. :D

And speaking of scuttlebutt, in a galaxy far far away, there was this member who would sign on twenty four hours before the release of the e-4 – e-6 results and say “results will be out in 24 hours”: He would then leave. As I saw his accuracy count zoom to %100, I noticed that no one paid attention to his posts, they would just continue posting speculating when the results would be released. He would do it every time emailing me saying “Tony, I forgot my loggin can you give it to me?” I would, he would post then leave.

He then stop posting but before he permanently disappeared he started logging in again, not posting just logging in. I asked “Hey are you <such and such >”, he said yes – never saw him again after that.

Any old timers know which member that was? 

What ever happend to GreySWON?  I think that is how it is spelled.  He was here in FY11 when I applied.

dang ENC you've been here longer than I thought, He like other's sailed into he sunset without leaving word...

Most retire or whatnot without saying anything. My impression over the years is that shipmates don't like to say they have retired.

Guest NvyG8tr

It is my birthday today so I am still holding out hope for an awesome birthday surprise!!

Happy Birthday Bucko, keeping with traditions the drinks are on you... Have a good one..

Yep, first joined in 2008 when I was up for CPO the first time.  Found out on here results were out, checked BOL, didn't make it and about 15 minutes later the CO came on the 1MC. Rejoined again in 2009, found out results were out and told my ENCM and he got the list and had CO put it out at training.  I stayed on here then until LDO results came out. Rejoined in 2010, made CPO that year, but didn't get a chance to look on here much as I was TAD to a ship at the time. 2011 I helped a few people on here by looking at their CPO package after the results came out and they didn't get selected. And here I am again, waiting for results even though I told myself to just wait it out and stay away from the computer.

yeah, I definitely remember you helping others, it's hard to remember all usernames that are close to others or change , especially after I get hacked and loose everything - we are talking lots of people....  :o

appreciate you joining back  BBb)

Happy Birthday Bucko, keeping with traditions the drinks are on you... Have a good one..

Lol...come on down to the Keys got a case of brew on ice and a bottle of puerto rico's finest in the freezer just chillin' as they say!!

Guest snipe44

The LTJG is for current CWOs who are applying for LDOis how I understood it.

I hope so too! My birthday isn't until the second week of March and I would much rather hear the results on someone elses birthday if that is a lot sooner! Who knows, I could be selected as LTJG, ENS or CWO2. Only time will tell.

Thank you for the add! Trying to keep an eye out for my hubby since he isn't able to get much access right now. Hoping to hear some good news soon! Good luck to everyone!  :)

Guest JBarneezy

YAY! Longtime stalker, first time poster! I methodically stalk these boards anytime the wusband is up for something! So, it's not just you guys who are waiting for yourselves.  There are stalker wives out there as well! He is a 640X applicant... waiting oh so patiently! :blink:

Guest snipe44

Didn't hear that but I do know the TIS will be decreasing for eligibility.

Yep, its been a while since I read that. I thought I heard at a brief that they were going to phase that out though.