FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

Guest aDCworld

Very true statement. I havent had a true opportunity to achieve it and i know that i need get it.... and i will. I explained that in my statement and at the inteviews. But it is a factor... heavy factor in the selection process in my opinion.

My husband is the same. He has not had the opportunity to get it. He is coming from a joint command and was not able to leave to try and get it. He knows he will get it, but right now there are other things going on. I do know what ever he does he is the beez-neez, but I am bias :-)

Any guesses how many 733x submitted packages this year? I haven't seen any of this designator post on here yet. First year submitting for Warrant and am definitely getting the jitters!!! Like everyone else - these results need to come out!!!

633X here! Been lurking since the board adjourned. Couldn't take it anymore! I felt a little relief just in registering. Thanks for the add!

You are amongst friends, welcome  BBb)

Does anybody know why there are no selection guidance for 633X and 733X designator?  This is based on the quotas released by NPC.  It sucks not knowing exactly what they are looking for on these designators.

613X EOOW on ddg 100, DCTT, ETT, NRD Chicago Recruiter in charge/NSW scout, AQAO, ESWS coordinator, 4955 welder, 3m LCPO, Maint CPO at ACU.  Fire Marshall, GFE, etc  USMAP welder and plumber. etc etc etc. RDiv LPO then MP LCPO, etc etc

Htz is that you clark

From a guy that has applied 5 times for 6130 and once for 7130 and having a great record but no EOOW the first three times I applied if you dont have an EOOW or space sup your chances are slim to none of getting selected. This is my last time applying hope I make it.

Guest EdubC-lo

seriously been like 4 or 5 years of lurking on this page for advancements to E6 and then 3 years of waiting for Chief with some action in the middle of 4 STA apps and now 4 LDO apps.. My non-commissioning must be because I havent created an acct.. like someone said earlier.. its cool to see people on these pages get selected so I figure.. hey Universe!! Im on the dang page now... where's my butta?

Tony, I know that you have done some amazing work keeping this forum up and scrubbing all posts. If you dont mind me asking what is your Navy background? Active? Retired? Do you volunteer here to up keep the system up or actually work for Navy Advancement? Enlisted? Officer? Civilian? (Lurked here for the last two years and im pretty sure you have been asked it once or twice but never came across it)

and as usual I do not reply but I will say I am not a volunteer but the owner of this website.

Eww shipmate! How's life on the prebble. I meet people that crossed your path often. Miss you bro! I still owe you from all your visits in August and September.

Guest Teeyumcee

Don't sell anything. Don't falsely say the results are out and treat every one with respect.

Word. Don't be gettin' my blood pressure up and stuff.

Guest aDCworld

Eww shipmate! How's life on the prebble. I meet people that crossed your path often. Miss you bro! I still owe you from all your visits in August and September.

what ship?

Onboard the ship right now.

ok, that is most likely the issue. Navy IPs are being block by my firewall as a security risk. There's a big issue with the Navy Network/ configuration. I sent another email out today but I think I will be their last worry considering the Navy got hacked by Iran and that is where their effort is.

Got it, When I get home ill take a look at it then. Thanks

ok, thanks. I'll continue to have issues with visitors viewing NavyAdvamcement.com behind NMCI or whatnot but I'll keep on it - hopefully I'll get a reply.