FY16 SELRES CPO Board Thread.

Guest SKLS1

I figured the forum would die down rapidly after the results came out. But I am so full of questions now. So I am to get a CDB now because I made board but I did not get selected. I didn't get a CDB last year, so aiming to be proactive this time around, what am I to expect from this CDB?

I figured the forum would die down rapidly after the results came out. But I am so full of questions now. So I am to get a CDB now because I made board but I did not get selected. I didn't get a CDB last year, so aiming to be proactive this time around, what am I to expect from this CDB?

And with that thought, anyone wishing to start the FY17 SELRES CPO Board thread is more than welcome. Eventually this thread will be closed. I always think it's a good idea to start asking the questions before and not after!  BBb)

If you don't get a CDB you should request one.  It should focus on why you weren't selected and goals to get you picked next time.

Guest itdominance

If you don't get a CDB you should request one.  It should focus on why you weren't selected and goals to get you picked next time.

Yup,

go in with a positive attitude and ask for guidance. Your COC will help you on your weak areas.

Guest SeabeeGirl

I saw a quote today that I thought I would share!  

I know this forum is dwindling down but....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." ~~Winston Churchill~~