Here are the stats:

2 MMC

2 ENC

3 EMC

4 DCC

4 GSMC

1 GSC

1 GSEC

Out of all 17 selectees, only 4 are Senior Chiefs-MMCS, EMCS, GSCS, and DCCS. There were few with 14 yrs TIS. I hope this helps.

Dogg, where did you get these stats?

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

I seriously felt lost after the results came out. The only thing I can think of to make my package stronger is to finish my degree. In the precepts though, it says that it wouldn't be a factor in selection. Everyone keeps telling me it is though. I'm seeking a commission and although I really want to be a mustang, if I get my degree, I'm applying to OCS. Why not put my name in a few hats. Hopefully I make Chief this year so i won't go 0-2. That would be devastating considering how well I've been performing.

Guest Chief Wifey

Here are the stats:

2 MMC

2 ENC

3 EMC

4 DCC

4 GSMC

1 GSC

1 GSEC

Out of all 17 selectees, only 4 are Senior Chiefs-MMCS, EMCS, GSCS, and DCCS. There were few with 14 yrs TIS. I hope this helps.

Hello Dogg.......thanks a mil....you're awesome!!!!

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Brought to you courtesy of CTO_IT_CPO: Helping out shipmates

It is all about shipmates taking care of shipmates; a CWO4 shared with me.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Congratulations to those FCPOs that are now Selection Board Eligible!
To those that are not - I know 1st hand what you feel. 
Reassess & re-engage - just like those of us that did not get selected for LDO/CWO.
Things worth achieving are worth the effort!

Guest Bucko

Definitely thanks for sharing that, i did make board this year,again haha, just printed my profile sheet and put it with my other enclosures. My goal this year is to hand in my draft of the application right along with my request to participate.

Guest HawaiiGM

I've been in the navy 8years and I took the CPO test exam for LDO purposes, I made board for the 1st time today. I plan on putting in my package for ldo 616x Surface Ordnance. I'm excited!

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Definitely thanks for sharing that, i did make board this year,again haha, just printed my profile sheet and put it with my other enclosures. My goal this year is to hand in my draft of the application right along with my request to participate.

I have never heard of enclosing the profile sheet in a CPO package... the board already knows that you made board or your package would not be accepted.

There are many folks more knowledgeable than I am ... if someone advised to do so - there is nothing wrong with asking the reasoning behind it.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

I've been in the navy 8years and I took the CPO test exam for LDO purposes, I made board for the 1st time today. I plan on putting in my package for ldo 616x Surface Ordnance. I'm excited!

Congrats... start on your package NOW. Never too early to prepare.

Guest Bucko

I have never heard of enclosing the profile sheet in a CPO package... the board already knows that you made board or your package would not be accepted.

There are many folks more knowledgeable than I am ... if someone advised to do so - there is nothing wrong with asking the reasoning behind it.

I meant into my next LDO package.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

I meant into my next LDO package.

Obviously if you get selected for CPO, you won't have to worry about that.

But if you do not, it could be a comment at the bottom of your eval... ex. SBE last # years; select him NOW!

It is mandatory to send in your eval once you receive, would save you an enclosure.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

For those that are SBE may I suggest that you ensure you have the Primary PME completed.
Always looks good to already have courses completed that are meant for the ranks that you hope to achieve.
Plus, there is a nice looking certificate that you can get to add to your package.

Guest Bucko

Obviously if you get selected for CPO, you won't have to worry about that.

But if you do not, it could be a comment at the bottom of your eval... ex. SBE last # years; select him NOW!

It is mandatory to send in your eval once you receive, would save you an enclosure.

Really hoping this is the year...going on year #7 as a FCPO...time for a change. Thanks for the support/advice.

Guest Bucko

For those that are SBE may I suggest that you ensure you have the Primary PME completed.

Always looks good to already have courses completed that are meant for the ranks that you hope to achieve.

Plus, there is a nice looking certificate that you can get to add to your package.

Definitely, ive done all of them, including the Officer's PME and SEJPME.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Really hoping this is the year...going on year #7 as a FCPO...time for a change. Thanks for the support/advice.

I know that feeling... picked up 6 in 2002 & 7 in 2010.

I have the "LDO and CWO Recruit Your Relief Brief" that was sent to me by a board member.  It has stats from this year.  If you want the brief send me your email or if you want a specific designator let me know. Total applications from this year for 641X were 156 and 18 were selected.