FY15 Senior Chief Results

Guest FMFman

Does anyone know if they will release the results to the Command Triad prior to each member (via BOL) and the public like they did last week with the E4-E6 results?

From past years the individual will know before the Triad.  It is a system that has become broken as far as I am concerned.  The command is notified by ** Please read the guidelines ** or the individual and not official channels. 

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

Time between E-9 and E-8 results

2013 =32 days

2012=29 days

2011=28 days

2010=results delayed=detractor

2009=31 days

Today is day 26= waiting a few more days!

Might as well refrence my own info and further break this down. The average  is 30 days doing the math. That is Sunday and threfore not a day for results. So lets see some guessing. Revising my original prediction of 5 June and going with Monday 2 June which is 31 Days.

Guest FMFman

Might as well refrence my own info and further break this down. The average  is 30 days doing the math. That is Sunday and threfore not a day for results. So lets see some guessing. Revising my original prediction of 5 June and going with Monday 2 June which is 31 Days.

I think your math and break down is great.  If we are guessing and that is all I am doing they seem to like end of the week results.  So with that SWAG I will say the 30th with a back-up of your original predictioin of the 5th.

Guest FMFman

I will not be mad if they come out tomorrow, not at all.  I have a few upcoming events that will require dress uniforms.  The sooner I know the less I have to worry about getting things tailored or going as is.  Don't get me wrong, It is one change I will be happy to make! 

Guest FMFman

Does anybody have any solid info on the results? It seems like they would be out this week?

With reading the past posts I will have to answer with a big fat no.  Ha!   We all are throwing out SWAGS and some great deductive reasoning (see AMCNAVYGUN's post).  When they post they post, hell I am having fun with just the guessing from everyone.  I am sure if someone gets any version of a rumor they will post it and raise everyone's anxiety.  Good Luck!!

Guest RedOrdieRanger92

I just looked on BOL and it still shows last years results. So unless something drastically changes by noon, than I'm going to say next week sometime. Probably Wed the 4th at 1338 (hell change it up a little bit).  The fun part is just trying to figure out when they are going to appear but I agree with fmfman, "when they post they post".  But I look forward to coming in and reading this forum everyday. :D

So I got a txt lastnight from my boy on the west coast and he said he heard today!

rumint has been down so I'm glad things are picking up... anyone else?  :)

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

So I got a txt lastnight from my boy on the west coast and he said he heard today!

Sounds like a great rumor. If a SN or AN told him its likely true. :lol:

Guest seabeecm96

Is anyone else having issues logging into the Advancement page under BOL?  I can log into BOL and get into my OMPF, but not the Advancement page.

Guest Chefswifey

Just wondering whats up with all the blank NAVADMINS on NPC? Ok one of them must be for Active and Reserve Line and Staff Corps Officer promotions NAVADMIN 124/14.

Guest Chefswifey

I would say more likely today then tomorrow if this is correct. Most results have been coming out on Thursdays around 1:30pm EST. Here's to hoping and waiting. :D

Guest ENCSWCC

Is anyone else having issues logging into the Advancement page under BOL? I can log into BOL and get into my OMPF, but not the Advancement page.

Guest ENCSWCC

You still having issues, I am out in the swamp right now, no CAC readers here! Good luck to all, maybe the head shed won't keep us waiting too much longer