FY15 Senior Chief Results

Guest FMFman

Good Luck to everyone! Fourth time up, hope its the last time!!

We are in the same boat!  That third time is a charm thing is a crock!  Good Luck!

Guest FMFman

The start of a new week and one full week since the board let out.  Not expecting anyting this week but next week could be iffy.   Anyone out there hear of anything different?

Guest Chefswifey

Would be great seeing them the end of the week, but more than likely with will be next week. Here's to hoping and waiting. Good luck to all!

Guest FMFman

I believe the board let out more than a week ago, but I could be wrong....

High Voltage,

You could be correct, I just posted with what I heard. 

With that said, history is telling us we should not expect anything before Memorial day. 

If you know of the correct date the board let out please post for clarification.

Guest FMFman

warning: The following is pure specualtion, with some numbers thrown in:

Board started 21 April. I believe the boards are normally 2 weeks (10 working days). I could be wrong about that.

If the board started on 21 April, (and it was in session for 2 weeks), it would have ended on 02 May. Just out of boredom on Sunday over coffee I tracked the ending date of the 9 board to the time the results came out, it was 21 days. (If 9 board was 2 weeks long, it started march 31st and ended on April 11th, scrub was between April 11th and the results released on May 1st). If same holds true for 8 board(keeping in mind more eligibles for 8 than 9), a ending date of 02 May, with a scrub date of 21 days(again, if everything worked out just like it did for the 9 board, and barring any mishaps), then a tentative release date of the 22nd - 23rd. That is a very liberal date in my mind, and I'm thinking more likely next week, but again, those are the numbers I crunched. Take it with a grain of salt. Also, the E-4/E-6 advancement results are due out on the 22nd, I don't see them releasing both results the same day....

Now that is what I call clarification!!!!  BRAVO ZULU!!  I concur with the following week also.  I do not know how much the number of eights compared to nines has on the impact of releasing other than scrubbing a few more names but I do agree it usually takes a little longer, deliberate or not I am not sure.  Maybe I'll try to make it to the next one as a recorder and see first hand how the process works.  Of course that is if I am lucky enough to get one of those stars they are deciding on.

I'm going with the the 29th solely for the reason that 9 results came out on the 1st, a Thursday, and I don't see them coming out the week of E4-E6 results, making it next week on the 29th. SN: that's some serious number crunching there High Voltage!

Good luck Bs/Ss!!!

Guest FMFman

I'm going with the the 29th solely for the reason that 9 results came out on the 1st, a Thursday, and I don't see them coming out the week of E4-E6 results, making it next week on the 29th. SN: that's some serious number crunching there High Voltage!

Good luck Bs/Ss!!!

By my guess, High Voltage is an IT which would be in line with his answer, HA!   That is why we need them, because no one else is going to do that in their leisure time.  Got to love it!

I believe the board let out more than a week ago, but I could be wrong....

The board adjurned on Friday 9 May. They came in for some last minute admin and were out and on their way home by that afternoon.

Anyone getting ansy now that results are out for Petty officers?

I'm definitely looking forward to next week. Would be nice to see a 'S' this time around.

Guest FMFman

I agree, next week could be the time period we all have an increased sphincter tightness.  Until that time everyone have a great Memorial Weekend, spend it with family and friends, stay safe and we will see you back here on Tuesday.  

Guest oscarmac

Fingers are crossed for results this week! Trying to do all i can to stay busy and not think about it.....Good luck Brothers/Sisters!!

Guest Chefswifey

Well here's to another week. Good luck to each and everyone of you that are anxiously awaiting the results. On a more serious note, rumors are already flying..."today at 1:30pm EST". I am sure we would all love to see that, but I'm not going to hold my breath. LOL. :)

Guest FMFman

Well here's to another week. Good luck to each and everyone of you that are anxiously awaiting the results. On a more serious note, rumors are already flying..."today at 1:30pm EST". I am sure we would all love to see that, but I'm not going to hold my breath. LOL. :)

Just logged on to see this post and noticed the time.  So baaad rumor, HA!   I will just be happy if we see results this week!   But it is always fun to see the speculations fly as we get closer.

Guest FMFman

Last year's results are still posted on BOL.  One of the number one indicators the new results are coming is when those go away.  Keep an eye on that and the first to get theirs let eeryone else know they have been released.  As always, good luck to each and every brother and sister eligible.  May we all have a star in our future. :128_2:

Guest seabeecm96

Does anyone know if they will release the results to the Command Triad prior to each member (via BOL) and the public like they did last week with the E4-E6 results?

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

Its way too queit. If the results were coming this week I speculate a rumor of what day would already be out. Im sticking with the answer of next week one dat at 1330. :lol:

Guest AMCNAVYGUN

Time between E-9 and E-8 results

2013 =32 days

2012=29 days

2011=28 days

2010=results delayed=detractor

2009=31 days

Today is day 26= waiting a few more days!

• Like 1