FY 19 E-8 Board Quotas Released

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony

15 minutes ago, Josh said:

My CMC says he expects Wed or Thurs this week. Not official.

Our commodore put out(email) to east coast CMCs that results were Wednesday, official. Didn't specify triad or list.

27 minutes ago, Josh said:

Respectful question Jay - why hasn’t my CMC or any other CMC’s  I know of gotten that email?

We are recruiting, so different chain of command? Unsure, Josh. This year has been weird all the way around. But 2 of my buddies in other east coast recruiting commands got the notification as well.  On the flip side, why isn’t the fleet getting the same info? 

Guest Josh

Cool thanks for the reply, Jay.  When I'm MCPON😀, I'm gonna make the results come out on the same day every year (maybe the second Wednesday in June or something).  If there were a delay, then they could just push the established day to the right as needed.  It would prevent a lot of stress every year for folks like us!

Guest FMFman
Just now, Josh said:

Cool thanks for the reply, Jay.  When I'm MCPON😀, I'm gonna make the results come out on the same day every year (maybe the second Wednesday in June or something).  If there were a delay, then they could just push the established day to the right as needed.  It would prevent a lot of stress every year for folks like us!

Good for you for having goals. 🤩🤩

56 minutes ago, Josh said:

That would not only reduce stress, but drastically increase work efficiency. Not sure about you all, but the days leading up to the Chief results were filled with F5 mashing, broken up by occasional bouts of profanity/hope when the page failed to load or loaded a different graphic:bigemo_harabe_net-24:

Guest Retiredment?

While people are making wish lists, can we make mandatory liquid lunches a thing once again? They uh...uh...reduce workplace stress. I found a doctor in Malaysia that will certify this as true, for a nominal fee of course

Guest MIYF

Good luck to everyone, another sleepless night for all hopefuls.  9th time up for me, hope the moon and stars align this time! 

On your mark, get set....SWEAT!

I'm taking work home with me. Sounds like a good night to test my alcohol tolerance while fumbling with excel. Hard to worry about other things when that's going down. :bigemo_harabe_net-08:

Guest Retiredment?
59 minutes ago, MIYF said:

Good luck to everyone, another sleepless night for all hopefuls.  9th time up for me, hope the moon and stars align this time! 

Good luck. #8 for me, hence the username.