FY 19 E-8 Board Quotas Released

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tony

Nothing here. We’d likely have heard something by now if they were dropping this week. 

Now excuse me while I get ready for a sleepless weekend 😂

Guest Retiredment?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but last years results should be removed a day or two before results, correct? I logged into BOL this morning and results from last year still show up

Guest FMFman

It is obvious it will not be this week for sure. 

One of my twin-screws said possibly next week but opinioned that it was probably the week after.

But, ETRCHAWAII, your date seems more plausible. 

Guest Leland3471

☝️I believe they watch this forum traffic and calculate the percentage of lost man hours due to checking for results. This is then further fed into an algorithim which figures out an accceptable amount of lack of supervision due to F5 keystrokes and refresh clicks. IMO the upgrade to Windows 10 is behind the delay of results because of the 16 to 20 hours it takes to fully upgrade. 

Guest FMFman

@Leland3471 - WOW!! That hypothesis is extraordinary.  I thought using two computers would dispel that notion but with the F5 and refresh clicks theory it seems more plausible.  Now I feel more enlightened in the ways of the universe and the workings of the "Star Chamber".

Even though I know its not going to happen today, still powered up the computer and started checking before I'd even made coffee.

"Hello, my name is Jay, and I'm an addict..." 

Guest Leland3471

Jay, Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

Guest Big_Buck

I liken all of us to morning sports analysts who consistently talk as if we know what is going on before the game, and then completely changing our mind after the game is over.  At least it looks like I can leave a little early today without having to worry about a list coming out after I am gone...

...but maybe I will just wait around a little longer just in case. :bigemo_harabe_net-08:

1 hour ago, Leland3471 said:

Jay, Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

Maybe, but Einstein never knew the joys of F5😉

Guest FMFman

Wednesday release sounds good.  I will be in a DAPA class.  So no matter what the results are, I know how much I can responsibly drink!

36 minutes ago, FMFman said:

Wednesday release sounds good.  I will be in a DAPA class.  So no matter what the results are, I know how much I can responsibly drink!

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

Guest Leland3471

Brothers and Sisters,

Results and more than likely coming out Wednesday, or the week after. Let’s hit the deckplates hard tomorrow and focus on what we do best...taking care of our Sailors.