Changing Profile From Selectee to Chief

For those members who requested to be added to the Selectee list, if you change your profile to reflect your new status, I can add you to the Chief's group. You have to already be in the Selectee group.

:graphics-3d-smileys-283022:

Guest samanthamelodyturner2002
On 12/2/2017 at 12:45 PM, Tony said:

For those members who requested to be added to the Selectee list, if you change your profile to reflect your new status, I can add you to the Chief's group. You have to already be in the Selectee group.

:graphics-3d-smileys-283022:hi tony, pick me me me

Guest samanthamelodyturner2002
Just now, samanthamelodyturner2002 said:

Tony the last enlistment exam i took was in 2001 at Army/navy Recruitment office on Blaisdell and Lake St Minneapolis, Minnesota. Then i forgot a few years back at the University of Minnesota Army/Navy Recruitment Center Southeast Minneapolis, Minnesota you may want to see if u can look at those recruitment exams for me cause im down for that selectee to chief job

3 minutes ago, Vietlai said:

Proud to say I am one of the lucky ones this year.  Please add me on up.  (On another note, I'm not given the option to change rank in profile update)

Can you PM me your ranks and anything else that needs changing that you cannot access?