Forum | Advancement | Career | Veteran | Bases | Enlisted Portal

ET1EXWIWSW

FY19 Chief Selection Board

Rate this topic

AME1

Well I went with the same plan I had last year when I thought it was my last test.  I just picked the first answer, and I finished in under a hour.  Some of the stuff I brushed up on from previous exams was on the test, but this time it had a lot of new stuff that I haven't had the past few years so didn't concentrate on.  Guess I'll see how well I guessed here in a few months.

osiris0107
3 hours ago, AME1 said:

Well I went with the same plan I had last year when I thought it was my last test.  I just picked the first answer, and I finished in under a hour.  Some of the stuff I brushed up on from previous exams was on the test, but this time it had a lot of new stuff that I haven't had the past few years so didn't concentrate on.  Guess I'll see how well I guessed here in a few months.

Bro I have seen you on this forum for years now, really hope they call your name this year.

• Thanks 1

AME1
2 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Bro I have seen you on this forum for years now, really hope they call your name this year.

Thanks.  We shall see what happens  I hit 20 years in June  so basically my last shot to get the full high 3 if I pick it up this year vice next year.  I'm working for a good Chief, and the Senior Chief I worked for last year was good as well.  So will see how the awesome evals they wrote me look to the board (if I make board, not feeling it after that test).

• Like 1

Tony
5 minutes ago, AME1 said:

Thanks.  We shall see what happens  I hit 20 years in June  so basically my last shot to get the full high 3 if I pick it up this year vice next year.  I'm working for a good Chief, and the Senior Chief I worked for last year was good as well.  So will see how the awesome evals they wrote me look to the board (if I make board, not feeling it after that test).

I have my fingers crossed too AME1!!

BBb)

• Like 1

Christyl

I am back this year, just on the other side! 

To encourage those who have a PRT failure, I did too 3 years ago and I was still selected. It’s not an end all be all! 

I helped proctor the exam, the tests looked hard! It was cool to see what is on different ratings test. 

• Thanks 1