FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest OS1(SW/EXW)

As much as I would like to believe that SELRES results will be released soon, I doubt it...

I figure July at some point, while we are all at RIMPAC, maybe.

Guest UWANTFIREIMICE

I'm not sure on this response, but I would think that the board would look at a large variety of career points to include TIR and even how close you are until 20/22 years.  I'm guessing that all of this would be considered.  It's difficult as leaders to not know what comes next and being 100% out of control however our records should do the talking for us because that's really all we have to be considered.  No worries, I'm sure most of us are anxious on knowing the outcome and as for me I'm extremely impatient but working on that! 

Guest Submarinecook1stclass
3 hours ago, HTC(SW) said:

It is much quieter here than it has been in years past. Good luck to all of you!! 

You to, it’s been a little more alive the last week or so, it will probably be up when quotas come out after the board convenes 

Guest pebzPRmff

Timelines need to shift. E6 and below results come out around Memorial Day and Thanksgiving. 4th of July is fitting for E7. #inpatient. 

Guest Superburkett

Well, doesn't look like it's going to be this week for FTS/SELRES. Maybe next week. Good luck, and here's to hoping REG NAV has great quotas!

34 minutes ago, Superburkett said:

Well, doesn't look like it's going to be this week for FTS/SELRES. Maybe next week. Good luck, and here's to hoping REG NAV has great quotas!

Will be interesting to see the quotas.  I'm thinking E4-E6 was low due to the HYT change.  I know I'm taking up an AME1 billet, that would of been available end of this month when I would've been officially off active duty.  Hard to believe I've hit 20 years.  Will see how lucky #8 is.  If not this year, next year is my last shot (again).

I’m hoping that with 14 people making first in my rate this past cycle, that our quotas for E7 will actually be better than the 1% it was last year. Lol

Guest CursedSwabbie

hello, 

I am back again! big changes for me is that my COM, transfer eval and Sailor of the year stuff made it into my package! I even changed it up and submitted a career summary record mainly because most of my major certs were past the 5yr view. I am looking forward to the results and hope you all get the S! I am at 14yrs right now so if I dont pick up this year it is just back to the drawing board. 

Guest Submarinecook1stclass
21 hours ago, subguy10524 said:

I am anxiously awaiting next week. Hoping to see favorable quotas!

I know what you mean, as a sub CS they made 4 master chiefs whichbis in sane and 6 seniors, I know of a bunch retiring... so hopefully they need a lot. I heard a rumor prediction of 28 out of around 63 but we will see. Good luck!!

I will start doing some back-end maintenance soon that will affect the forum. Calamity and chaos may ensue but rest assured that the forum will still be here.

:big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoti

• Like 1

Guest Foley04

I can’t wait to see the quotas for The AD side. We should have the FTS/Reserve results by the 4th I’m hearing. 

Guest Superburkett

FTS quotas came out 2 days after the board convened. I would imagine the Active quotas will come out around the same time frame. If FTS results are coming out prior to the forth then they would have to be out this week, due to the fourth being on a Wednesday. Keeping fingers crossed. This is my 9th look. Hitting 20 in about 4 months would love to make it this year before I hit 20.

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
6 hours ago, Superburkett said:

FTS quotas came out 2 days after the board convened. I would imagine the Active quotas will come out around the same time frame. If FTS results are coming out prior to the forth then they would have to be out this week, due to the fourth being on a Wednesday. Keeping fingers crossed. This is my 9th look. Hitting 20 in about 4 months would love to make it this year before I hit 20.

I'm hopeful just like you. This year is my 6th time up.

The chaos and calamity, as posted above, should be over. The forum now resides at a https address, making it more secure, and thus helping to fight the forces of evil and their minions who lurk about on the internet. 

:graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

Guest BOATSNUGGYD

So question for everyone. If fts/selres results were to come out this week when do you think the would put out the timeline for it?

Guest Casey Rybak

The navadmin on NPC was blue and when I clicked on it, it popped up that the site was unable to connect.  Almost thought they leaked the results.